Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Who's going to the Cup?

Greg in VA

yes, Tammy and I are picking him up at the airport in KC and we are shooting the match in Bates City on Sun. I will check his luggage:)

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Bates City on Sun, then off to the Cup for Wed. I hear ya Craig, last year was my first year shooting AP, my score at the Cup was dismal at best. This year looks to be better with the new open gun.

I will be there. My first Cup was in 2010. Looking forward to meeting Action Pistolero :cheers:

I don't see why but I hope that I meet your expectations. When are you getting into Columbia? Looks like I will be shooting the regional in KC this year.

Mark,

You may be mentally there now but once you get there, you'll be mentally somewhere else.

I will be there. My first Cup was in 2010. Looking forward to meeting Action Pistolero :cheers:

I don't see why but I hope that I meet your expectations.

seems you have achieved cult like status, do you prefer sir or lord kev.

Kevin I figure I at least owe you a beer or 6 for all the "help" you've done for me, getting my open gun together and breaking it in. Even though I know you don't care for 9mm, my gun shoots awesome and is a hell of alot better then what I competed with before. We are flying in monday afternoon staying at the match hotel. I will be there with my buddy Big Bryan :D

I don't see why but I hope that I meet your expectations.

seems you have achieved cult like status, do you prefer sir or lord kev.

Oh brother! Lord Kev would be fine :surprise:.

You going to make the trip this year?

Al, I was hoping you would get there a few days sooner. Newlyweds, they just can't separate very long. Ah, the good ol days.

sorry lord kev, cant afford to row the dingy across the ocean this year, besides, have to give you one more chance at the cup before i come over and take it home. not sure immigration will let me back yet, has it been 5 years

sorry lord kev, cant afford to row the dingy across the ocean this year, besides, have to give you one more chance at the cup before i come over and take it home. not sure immigration will let me back yet, has it been 5 years

Your immigration people or mine?

Looks like you started something with this Lord Kev stuff.

Your immigration people or mine?

Looks like you started something with this Lord Kev stuff.

yours, yeah, sorry bout that, thought it a bit of a stretch thinking anyone would consider you a lord. as you were.

Edited by wanderer

I don't know about this "Lord" business but Kevin is a hell of a nice bloke. I wouldn't have minded getting there a few days sooner but being a Newlywed isn't the reason why I can't. I needed to save some of my vacation days for somewhere to go with the wife later. I'm already starting to get grief when I want to go shooting on a weekend that isn't one of my "Regular" weekends to shoot. Didn't use to be this way :surprise: