Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Who's going to the Cup?

Greg in VA

Sorry but...

"I wouldn't have minded getting there a few days sooner but being a Newlywed isn't the reason why I can't. I needed to save some of my vacation days for somewhere to go with the wife later."

Sounds and AWEFULL lot like "I can't go because I'm a newlywed" lol. Maybe I've just been married too long (or too many times :( )

Not sure I understand the difference, but if it makes you feel better... :blink:

I don't know about this "Lord" business but Kevin is a hell of a nice bloke. I wouldn't have minded getting there a few days sooner but being a Newlywed isn't the reason why I can't. I needed to save some of my vacation days for somewhere to go with the wife later. I'm already starting to get grief when I want to go shooting on a weekend that isn't one of my "Regular" weekends to shoot. Didn't use to be this way :surprise:

Teach her to shoot and take her with you.

So Kev, If you're shooting KC does that mean you won't be at Michigan?

Who the hell are we going to accuse of having a birthday when we go to Applebee's??

Hello Lofty,

My youngest daughter graduates from high school on the 18th. I wouldn't be able to make it to MI until Sunday anyway so I might as well just go to KC instead of 8 hours out of my way to go to MI.

Russell should be there so you could always play the birthday trick on him. We'll make up for lost time in Columbia.

• 3 weeks later...

Cannot make it this year unfortunately, but the plan at this stage is to go to Germany for the World Shoot!

Good luck to all & shoot up a storm!

Jimbo

(The little Aussie guy!)

Edited by Stats770

To all of you going to the Bianchi Have a great time, and lots of fun.

Please give Kevin a little greese for his NOW swollen head. LOARD, now it will not fit in the door of the truck.

:sight::cheers::devil:

I will not be able to make it this year, but Kent will be there.

Russell

Please give Kevin a little greese for his NOW swollen head. LOARD, now it will not fit in the door of the truck.

Russell

What suddenly brought this on? By the way, it is spelled LORD.

It would seem to me that someone with the nickname "Melon Head" would need the grease.:sight:

Can we all join in???????

No Melon Head, ow crap. One less Canadian to razz up. Anyways, Team Kiwi has 4 members in the US already.

Piper and Murray are there fixing cars etc. Lofty and Joanne are in transit from LA to points east via rental last I heard. Will take them until the 6th or 7th to get there, but I did tell him to rent a better car. :roflol:

We arrive 9th. Rest of mob turn up 13th onwards.

Can we all join in???????

No Melon Head, ow crap. One less Canadian to razz up. Anyways, Team Kiwi has 4 members in the US already.

Piper and Murray are there fixing cars etc. Lofty and Joanne are in transit from LA to points east via rental last I heard. Will take them until the 6th or 7th to get there, but I did tell him to rent a better car. :roflol:

We arrive 9th. Rest of mob turn up 13th onwards.

Are you guys shooting MI :eatdrink:

Russell

What suddenly brought this on? By the way, it is spelled LORD.

It would seem to me that someone with the nickname "Melon Head" would need the grease.:sight:

Sorrty for the bad spellinggg, i just had to say somthhing Lord Kevin :bow:

Michigan is definitely on. Now that Kevin is not going someone stands a chance at another medal, plus I need the points and the confidence boost.

Going up via Wixom to visit a supplier, that should be fun. Two days in and around Detroit. Will I need JHP or Hardball?

Michigan is definitely on. Now that Kevin is not going someone stands a chance at another medal, plus I need the points and the confidence boost.

Going up via Wixom to visit a supplier, that should be fun. Two days in and around Detroit. Will I need JHP or Hardball?

JHP or hardball? Huh! Have Grant install a missile launcher and a Gatling gun on the white ghost. You'll need it. Don't even think about letting the guns out of your sight.

As you know, MI can be a confidence booster or buster. Just keep the head out of the A$$ and you'll be fine. :surprise:

I will not have time to get my head in my ass. Every score this year has had an odd number in the total. Just can't stay away from the five, it is either 1 or 3, 2 could be construed as shooting 5 8's, and I could at least lie about it.

31 shooters at our local match yesterday. Lots of people out getting ready for the Cup. Even a few from the Southern Hemisphere. :cheers:

How many of those 31 are headed to Billings, MO this weekend? :surprise:

Sorry Guys

Can't make it this year so some of you will miss out on your sip of 'shine.

My wife has just got back from the UK and we have some catching up to do around the place but hopefully I will see you all next year.

It is harder to sit here 9000mls away,and wonder what everyone is up to,than actually shooting the match!

Coatesy