Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The 2012 Mississippi Classic

Outstanding match, folks! This was my first MS Classic, but it won't be my last. Good mix of stages, great staff, nice facility, and the Sat night crawfish boil alone was worth the entry fee. Is the application for next year online yet?

BB

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Classic was my first major match and it did not disappoint :) Got to shoot with my son, new friends and old ones as well. I truly enjoyed meeting everyone, seeing old friends and having the time of my life. Looking forward to the 2013 Classic. Hope to see you there

I would like to thank John and all the RO's and staff that make this match happen. The match was exceptional. Great stages. Water and snacks on every stage. Squads moved through quickly, finishing early both days. You guys did a great job, which is why I never miss a Mississippi Classic.

Already looking forward to next year. :cheers:

Thanks to John and Uncle Lloyd for working hard to see the match through, at the cost of their own health and sanity! Thanks to Joel as well, for the chrono work.

Much love to all of the staff, who I had the pleasure of shooting with on Friday. A great bunch of folks-- I hope everyone got to meet them in a more relaxed capacity than "shooter and RO", as they're a hoot.

Sorry I had to miss the fun and festivities of the whole weekend, though. Next year!

For those of you that missed out, here's a glimpse at some of the AWESOME stages-- don't mind the crappy shooting!

ETA-- Fixed the imbed, like a boss. (Of course the reason it wouldn't work before is because I'm an idiot...

Edited by Sin-ster

No videos for me but I did take a metric shit ton of pictures that I'll be putting online soon. :cheers:

Also, I came in 2nd A production and 5th Overall Production. Not bad for a guy who shot 10 stages in 4 hours with two different loads, sights that I've only used at one other match and 4 misses and two no-shoots. :roflol:

metric shit ton

LMAO.... so a METRIC shit-ton is probably way more than a regular shit-ton I'm guessing??? :roflol:

Thanks for all the videos guys.... really enjoy watching them.

metric shit ton

LMAO.... so a METRIC shit-ton is probably way more than a regular shit-ton I'm guessing??? :roflol:

Thanks for all the videos guys.... really enjoy watching them.

According to the Internet, it's exactly 204.62262 pounds more than it's regular counterpart.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=metric%20shit%20ton

Not bad for a guy who shot 10 stages in 4 hours with two different loads, sights that I've only used at one other match and 4 misses and two no-shoots. :roflol:

Thanks for making it fair for the other guys. I wish some of the SS shooters who beat me had been so generous!

BB

Not real sure where else I'd put this..... and I just HAVE to share this. Too funny not to. :roflol:

So I had to explain why I burst into laughter on my first conference call this morning. Was taking down my STI..... and BAM! Bryant left his mark inside! :bow:

SDC11206.jpg

Not real sure where else I'd put this..... and I just HAVE to share this. Too funny not to. :roflol:

So I had to explain why I burst into laughter on my first conference call this morning. Was taking down my STI..... and BAM! Bryant left his mark inside! :bow:

SDC11206.jpg

Dang Bryant, he is everywhere

Steve its funny how things like this happen in life, we were just talking about this the night before. About your daughter, and then you get a nice limited gun. That is so awesome!! its just a true testament to the people of Mississippi. Great folks who are thinking of others. Nice Pistola, I am sure you will never forget this experience!! I am very happy for you.