Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

American Sniper

The autobiography of Chris Kyle, the most lethal sniper in US history. I downloaded this to my Kindle Friday night and could not put it down. SEAL Chris Kyle is obviously one BAMF, but the book is told in the first person with trememdous insight into major battles in the Iraq war and the force multipier role of the sniper. You will not be dissapointed with this one.

I also saw him on Oreilly the other night. Thanks for the insight on the book I'll have to pick it up. I didn't get to watch Oreilly last night but The Gov'nr was going to be on to tell his side of the story. Did anyone see it?

damn good book. the spousal unit got it for me right before my last out of town road trip, i ate it up in just a few nights. good read, very entertaining. kinda reminds me of peter hathaway capstick in his "well this is what happened and this is how i fell on my ass as i did it but it worked out anyway" style.

• 4 weeks later...

Just ordered it from amazon. Looking forward to it.

I finished it. Not as good as I had hoped. Sold it to another shooter so he could check it out.

I bought it for my Dad and he said those exact words. Gave it back to me. I have not started it yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Just ordered it from amazon. Looking forward to it.

I finished it. Not as good as I had hoped. Sold it to another shooter so he could check it out.

I bought it for my Dad and he said those exact words. Gave it back to me. I have not started it yet.

It was good but could have been better. The story was interesting but really disjointed and could have used some editing to make it flow.