Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 EGW Area 8 Championship

There is no online sign up available. Sorry, you will have to send in the application via mail.

Ok. We overnighted the applications this morning. My friend recieved an email saying the same thing we sent all three together.

Thanks,

Charles

Ok, so you got your pin #'s to register for self squadding then? If so you should be good to go and thanks for coming to the match. H!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We just opened up some more slots for the weekend. The applications are coming in fast. SO GET YOUR APPLICATION IN AND GET YOURSELF SQUADDED!!!!!!!!! Weekend slots wont lost for long. Thanks, H!

• 4 weeks later...

We will be having 12 stages this year 250+ rounds. The stages will be posted soon. Weekend slots are still available although not many, we also have room for Thursday and Friday shooting. You can check the self squadding page at USPSA.org to see whats available. Dont wait till the last minute. Thanks, H!

• 3 weeks later...

Here is the stage drawing for stage one for the Area 8 EGW Championship. Thank you Direct Action Tactical for sponsoring the stage.

http://www.directactiontactical.com/

START POSITION: In the free fire zone, heel’s on X’s, hands relaxed at sides, handgun is Unloaded and Holstered.

On signal start, engage all targets from within the free fire zone. All Magazines are to be staged on the barrels; no other magazines can be used.

The match book will be posted soon we are just waiting on a few more things then it will be posted on the Area 8 page.

stage1sponsor.jpg

Edited by Pigdawg

Here is the stage drawing for stage two for the Area 8 EGW Championship. Thank you Limcat Customs for sponsoring the stage.

http://www.limcat.com/

STAGE PROCEDURE

String One: On signal start, from Free Fire Zone, engage T1-T6 with only one round each, then perform a mandatory reload, then engage T1-T6 with only one round each strong hand.

String Two: On signal start, from Free Fire Zone, engage T1-T6 with only one round each, then perform a mandatory reload, then engage T1-T6 with only one round each weak hand.

Stage2Sponsor2.jpg

Open slots for the match are quickly going. You dont want to miss out on this match. If you havent done so yet, get your apps in ASAP! A waitlist is looking promising as we are 51 days out and we are over 300 competitors. Thanks to Scot Cook for doing the stage artwork! Scot will be releasing ONE stage a day until all 12 are posted. Thanks and good luck to all, Harry.

Can't wait for this match, looks good so far.

And Kudos to whoever is naming the stages. I didn't make the connection after the first two, but when I read the name of today's stage, I had the "A-ha!" moment. ( forgive me, I can be slow at times )

Anyway, very cool. ( and no, not saying what it is in case others want to try and figure it out )

And Kudos to whoever is naming the stages. I didn't make the connection after the first two, but when I read the name of today's stage, I had the "A-ha!" moment. ( forgive me, I can be slow at times )

Anyway, very cool. ( and no, not saying what it is in case others want to try and figure it out )

Thanks I am picking them. For fans of the books this one is the obvious one. There are some Clancy books coming up too.

OK, fill me in. I'm not picking up the theme on the stage names.

Is it just me or does anyone else think that poor dog. :roflol:

But by golly he (or she) sure is cute.

Agree

Thats just some bulldog I found on the web when I googled pigdog. My bulldog has never been in a pig costume and is much cuter.

MVC-001L2.jpg

MVC-003L.jpg

now back to the match details

They are not the same. I had to draw them 3 or 4 times before I found what the differences are I was banging my head against the well because I just didnt see it. Look at the center walls on stage 4 they go out and on 5 they go in.

We are a little over a month out from the match. There are Friday slots still available and ON OCCASSION a Saturday or Sat/Sun slot pops up. If you havent squadded yourself please check the self suadding page at USPSA.org and get yourself squadded. Also, if you are trying to lottery out and get a weekend slot, please check the self squadding page daily as they do randomly become available. If you havent gotten your application in yet, please do so ASAP. Applications postmarked after July 4th will incur the late fee. Thank you, good luck and see you all in August, Harry.