Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 EGW Area 8 Championship

great match. just curious yesterday when the results came out i was 2nd and now i moved up to 1st. why did that happen

Where are the results listed? My friend shot this and I was curious to check out the results.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2012 EGW Area 8 Results

Thank you all for the kind words about the match. As a member of the staff I would like to thank

Harry Foltz the area 8 director for putting on a great match again this year see you next year

Robert Burkendine for keeping us all straight with the state of the art 1997 palm technology!

Maksim Netrebov for taking Harry's phone call at the airport on the way to Shot Show

Rob Karp with out Rob fixing everything we managed to break the match would have deadlocked on broken poppers walls tents you name it.

Lew Walker for designing and building great stages every year

Jeff Salsburg for designing stages and putting up with the 8 different times it took me to draw out stages 4 and 5 correctly.

George Jones for officiating over a safe fair match

Dan and Sharon Burwell for the comic relief every day we didn't know what haircut/beard Dan was going to show up with....

Phenominal time shooting...I was on squad 30 and wanted to say we had a bunch of great shooters who were all enjoyable to shoot with. A long day but a great day of kickin fun!!! Thanks to all of the folks in Fredricksburg for their hospitality!! I will be back next year where ever Area 8 shoots.

David Fischer

Limited "C"

Brazos .40

Now on to Ga state!

Phenominal time shooting...I was on squad 30 and wanted to say we had a bunch of great shooters who were all enjoyable to shoot with. A long day but a great day of kickin fun!!! Thanks to all of the folks in Fredricksburg for their hospitality!! I will be back next year where ever Area 8 shoots.

David Fischer

Limited "C"

Brazos .40

Now on to Ga state!

2013 Area 8: Pitcairn-Monroeville in Pittsburgh.

I am so excited about this sentence.
We can channel that excitement if you want to help out!

Already talked to Jenn.

Knew there was a reason I liked you!

I am so excited about this sentence.

We can channel that excitement if you want to help out!

Count me in! Used to live across the bridge. Nothing says family like "Hi Mom, I'm here for a match!"

• 4 weeks later...