Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 CMMG Midwest 3 Gun Championships

Okay as of this morning there hasn't been any updates to the website since the match announcement. Can someone let me know the appx round count from last year. I'm trying to estimate what I should order for loading components to cover me for the year. We just had our first son on Tuesday, so I'm trying to get a jump on all my loading for this season. Afraid it's going to be " a little here a little there", vs. cranking away on the presses for hours at a time. Thanks.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris, Congrats on the new shooter. There will most likely be no updates for another couple months as they plan it out. Just spend those sleepless minutes loading everthing you can. They dont shoot slugs or buck. If you never miss a shot 150 of everthing will cover it. Do like everyone does and double that and you should be good to cover any misses and reshoots.

Jay

Chris, Congrats on the new shooter. There will most likely be no updates for another couple months as they plan it out. Just spend those sleepless minutes loading everthing you can. They dont shoot slugs or buck. If you never miss a shot 150 of everthing will cover it. Do like everyone does and double that and you should be good to cover any misses and reshoots.

Jay

Thanks Jay. I'm actually holding him as I type this, not an easy task. The good.....he seem's to be a pretty mellow baby :yawn: The bad.....I think he just pooped :sick: The good......mamma grew a righteous pair of ta-tas :D The bad.....they aren't permanent :(

So, sounds like if I have 300-500 for each gun loaded up in reserve for this match I should be in good shape. That's a pretty easy pill to swallow, I think I have that much already loaded. Now I just need to squirrel away enough for the rest of the year. I'll be firing up the Dillon tomorrow.

I wish 3GN would require all their participating matches to put certain thing on their site. A central location for everything would be awesome!

As the Mayor of 3gun can't you take care of that? :P

I disagree my major, more control is not necessarily a good thing, look at ur government, individual responsibility is the key.

It takes a lot of personal time and effort to run a match, match directors don't need anyone telling them how to do their jobs. But it is very nice if the rules, hotels, prize distribution, etc can go up the same time a match is announced, it allows shooters to make better informed decisions and probably aids the match directors as this will allow folks to meke the decision and enter a match sooner, giving them more working capital.

jeff

I disagree my major, more control is not necessarily a good thing, look at ur government, individual responsibility is the key.

The Mayor isn't in favor of more control of anything especially gun control or of women on trampolines. The Mayor just wants some organization or centralization so The Mayor don't have to waste time trying to find stuff.

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

Just got my confirmation. Looking forward to it!

I hope your on my squad!!!! It's going to be a great time!!!

I'm definitely looking forward to a great time. Practicing constantly.

Also, I figured out what was going on with my rifle. Enos Thread

Edited by jdknotts1

well aftering talking about going to this match for a few years, i finally thought i had all my ducks lined up to make it happen. but i guess when i was not looking the ducks got loose. i have to withdraw from the match, next year, maybe i hope to do a better job of keeping the ducks in line!

have a great time everyone!

Robert