Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best Tournament in US

Hmmmm... Hard to say.

I'd say the USPSA nationals would be one to go to.

Area 2 match is good also. Fun and challenging. Prize table is excellent!

I've heard good things about all the Area matches but I haven't been able to attend any of them except A2.

The big annual Double Tap match is fun too. Good props and challenging. Prize table and trophies are nice too.

There are other good matches and I'm sure you'll get more input from other members here.

This thread - http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=134968 - has the latest 2012 match schedule in the US. In terms of the best matches, I have to agree that the Area level matches and the Nationals are all good bets. The Double Tap Championship is also a solid and challenging match.

Hard to beat the Nationals for value vs. your travel dollar - usually 18-20 stages, and Las Vegas has a lot to see and do - plus, in October, it's quite comfortable.

I also have to agree with yoshidaex that Area 2 (the Rio Salado Desert Classic - in November) is always a super match with a wonderful prize table. Phoenix in November is usually wonderful.

I am biased. Typically, I get to Area 2 and Nationals every year. I have not shot Area 4 in years.

The best match in the country is Area 2 in Mesa.

The stage designs are excellent. The props can be outstanding to great. Where else can you shoot from a real helicopter. The ROs are some of the best around, not a bad attitude among them, in fact, very helpful. The range staff are always on the spot to fix anything. Polle is incredible.

Chrono is very well. They have been known to also do random checks, just to keep everyone honest.

This match tests your shooting skills and can challenge you in ways you never thought possible.

The weather is cool in the mornings and warm in the afternoon.

The awards ceremony is very well run. It goes smoothly. Nationals could learn a few lessons from Area 2.

The prize table typically exceeds $250,000 and is divided very well between all the divisions.

If I had only one match to go to in 2012 it would be Area 2.

Check out the YouTube videos for Area 2.

Hi,

I have been to most of the big matches.

You might try the USSteel Shoot in Titusville FLTalk to Mike he is a great sponser.

Also the USPSA AREA 6 match is a great match; Linda Chico is the person to talk to there.

These are around FL.

Good Luck hope to see you there

John Kopp

The Area´s and National Match’s has their official ammunition?

Area 6 is in Frostproof, Fl - home of Manny Braggs - and he

sells ammo - you might want to contact him to confirm that.

Jack

I just bought the ammunition with Manny for the Florida open.

But I´m wondering how can I buy for the Nationals in Vegas.

The Area´s and National Match’s has their official ammunition?

Area 6 is in Frostproof, Fl - home of Manny Braggs - and he

sells ammo - you might want to contact him to confirm that.

Jack

I just bought the ammunition with Manny for the Florida open.

But I´m wondering how can I buy for the Nationals in Vegas.

Ask Manny if he can help, and you'll be using the same ammo

in both matches. If he can't help, Doug Carden (on this

forum) is making ammo also.

Jack