Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Memphis Charity Challenge

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, just a quick note.

Entries coming in, but slower than normal.....Please send them if you are coming. guaranteed rates at the match hotel going away about the 15th of October so get those rooms.

My Pay job is getting in the way of my PLAY job so don't look for a prize table of much size or diversity :angry::angry::angry: If someone out there would LOVE to be the Sponsor/Prize table person please come talk to me at the MCC.

Stages are drawn, but still need approved....just a technicality. New EVIL prop is on its way to Mempis to torture and abuse everyone. :devil::devil::devil::devil:

We have all new walls and so things will look different for everyone.

Quality is still where it has been if not better, just a little behind on the prize table this year (apoligies)

There will be some stuff for auction as usuall, and 2 guns raffled off at the match, (1 for match entrants only)

Gotta get the TN sectional done this weekend and then we'll work at getting the MCC down on the ground.

See ya in 4 weeks.

Hopalong

Edited by hopalong

New EVIL prop is on its way to Mempis to torture and abuse everyone. :devil::devil::devil::devil:

I just got a cold chill down my spine. Thanks.

See ya in 4 weeks.

So I have 2 weeks until the pre-match nightmares start -- you know, the ones where you open your range bag in the safe area and there's no ammo inside, or the wrong gun is in there, or the entire gun falls apart on the first shot. Do those ever go away?

Hi all, just a quick note.

Entries coming in, but slower than normal.....Please send them if you are coming. guaranteed rates at the match hotel going away about the 15th of October so get those rooms.

My Pay job is getting in the way of my PLAY job so don't look for a prize table of much size or diversity :angry::angry::angry: If someone out there would LOVE to be the Sponsor/Prize table person please come talk to me at the MCC.

Stages are drawn, but still need approved....just a technicality. New EVIL prop is on its way to Mempis to torture and abuse everyone. :devil::devil::devil::devil:

We have all new walls and so things will look different for everyone.

Quality is still where it has been if not better, just a little behind on the prize table this year (apoligies)

There will be some stuff for auction as usuall, and 2 guns raffled off at the match, (1 for match entrants only)

Gotta get the TN sectional done this weekend and then we'll work at getting the MCC down on the ground.

See ya in 4 weeks.

Hopalong

My wife tryed to get 2 rooms for me last night and they screwed that up and and only reserved one room and the saturday night rate is like $55 more than friday rate. Whats up with that? will try to get it strait in the morning. They told her that all the researved rooms where gone and you need to request more.

Jon

I dropped my entry in the mail at 5:20 pm on the way home from work yesterday. For those who shot the TN Sectional, Stage 3 had one of the best, most challenging arrays I think I have shot to date. Great stage, and although it went against the grain, I think Hopalong handled activating the Attack Target before engaging the other targets, well at the shooters meeting. Always a pleasure to shoot with you all in Memphis and the stages are always well timed and thought out. MAYbe the $2,650 MGM Attack Target that covers 21 feet in 1.5 seconds can be set up again to activate the Polish Plate Rack and a lateral track target as well.....wishful thinking but I'm confident the stages will be outstanding.

Squad 13!!!! Rub'n we would not hurt ourselves at all come on out. No343 was discussing, with ourselves., about the best squad title. You would have to get with No343 to get his idea. Squad 13 is filling up fast. :sight:

Finalized stages. Now to get the OK from NROI !!!!!!

Since John will give us the nod with no problems (yeah right) plan on 252 rounds minimum.

Polish plate rack missed all of you and is looking forward to seeing you again !!!!!!!!

So is evil friend ;-)

Entries still coming in. Gonna be as good as before !!!!!

Lunch available on the range like last year.

That's it for now.

Hopalong

Lisa and I will be in a day early. If there are any new shooters who want a quick revolver tutorial on Friday afternoon, let me know and we can work something out.

Lisa and I will be in a day early. If there are any new shooters who want a quick revolver tutorial on Friday afternoon, let me know and we can work something out.

think you can work a miracle with me? :surprise:

Edited by moverfive

think you can work a miracle with me? :surprise:

he's only coming in one day early, brad!

Ed,

I'll check when I get home Friday.

On another note. Apex Tactical signed up as a Match Sponsor !!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

on another note.

If I can get Match shirts (T-shirt) for the cost of $12 up to XL would you folks buy some (costs us 8-10 bucks per shirt) ?

Hopalong

Ed,

I'll check when I get home Friday.

On another note. Apex Tactical signed up as a Match Sponsor !!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

on another note.

If I can get Match shirts (T-shirt) for the cost of $12 up to XL would you folks buy some (costs us 8-10 bucks per shirt) ?

Hopalong

I'm in. Hope it matches my kilt.

BB