Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Memphis Charity Challenge

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just stamped the envelope for my app as well, it'll be mailed today. I need to go buy bullets and get reloading, between MCC, Indiana, Wisconsin, and regular club matches I'm going to burn through some ammo this fall.

Just a little update.

All new walls for the range, and some new props too !!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:

We hope you like them......He He He He :sight:

Working on a sweet deal for some lucky folk(if we can get it approved) :cheers:

Stages almost done and gonna be sent for approval in next 2 weeks. Your gonna like them ;)

Got some of your entries this week, Liz will process soon.

Hop

Chris, how are the training tips helping ?

Edited by hopalong

everything is working out pretty good hop.. the 625 is working out nicely once this heat breaks ill go see how it compares to my local competition.

Edited by ChrisC

• 2 weeks later...

Stages about done. Gotta talk to one more designer that I really like his stages. See if he can't come up with somethime quite devious !!! :devil::devil::devil:

Need some entries please. I know most of ya'll will send them in fairly soon since September is only a few weeks away, but the sooner I get them the better I can plan on how many porta potties, Lunch, ect. ect. ect.

Hop

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all,

I've been gone again, and Liz has been studying for Finals for her Masters Degree !!!! :surprise::surprise::surprise:

She is going to be getting all the info entered so Brad can get everyone on the Self Squadding !!!!

Some News.................

Current Champion David Olhasso will not be defending his Title. He will be at the Steel Challenge so we will not again have back to back repeating Champions.......Who's next.....let the speculation begin...... :devil::devil::devil:

Sam

My entry form went out three days ago. Hopefully, Elizabeth has it by now. See you at the match.

Hey Older Man (wheel gunner), I got my USPSA Self-service squadding notice today. What squad do yo want to be in, I was thinking about squad two. I'll be shooting Limited-10.

Edited by Singleshot54

My entry form went out three days ago. Hopefully, Elizabeth has it by now. See you at the match.

Hey Older Man (wheel gunner), I got my USPSA Self-service squadding notice today. What squad do yo want to be in, I was thinking about squad two. I'll be shooting Limited-10.

Now Squad 2 is Friday-only.

Now Squad 2 is Friday-only.

Oh, poopy. Guess I'll have to pick another one. Hmm, maybe I should read what's there, lmao!

Edited by Singleshot54

• 3 weeks later...

Just reserved the hotel room for the match. Had to call them to get the room fyi, I tried to do it online and the website said there were no rooms available. When I called I found out they have rooms blocked off and reserved for the match and I got it reserved. Going to send off my match application next week. I'm looking forward to going.

• 2 weeks later...

Just reserved the hotel room for the match. Had to call them to get the room fyi, I tried to do it online and the website said there were no rooms available. When I called I found out they have rooms blocked off and reserved for the match and I got it reserved. Going to send off my match application next week. I'm looking forward to going.

Make sure they know you're with the MCC [Memphis Charity Classic] so you get the cheaper room rates. I had to call back when the first confirmation used a rate $10 higher [for 2 Queen-size beds].

As of right now it looks like I will bring 2 new shooters to the MCC. My buddy Kevin will not make it due to a family wedding that weekend unless he can get his brother to change it. :goof: I am working on one other friend to come with too. So I hope to have a crew of maybe 5 or 6 to come down. Not sure if Tyler will be able to go due to school. I am getting fired up for the match now.

4wheelguns will be supporting the Memphis Charity Challenge again this year. Two Mossbergs and a SW500 if we get 80 paying shooters attending.

We have dropped the requirement for 80 paying shooters to put the 500 on the table. It will join the two Mossbergs regardless of how many shooters we have.

Awesome! Thank you so much!

I am well underway on selling raffle tickets for the Charity Challenge. hopefully I sell out at the next two local matches I attend.

next: who is going to translate for the R.O.'s when squad 12 goes through... all that cajun speak in one time might give them an unfair advantage...

squad 13: Team Bubber

can't wait... going to use nationals as a warm up for the charity challenge......

I am well underway on selling raffle tickets for the Charity Challenge. hopefully I sell out at the next two local matches I attend.

next: who is going to translate for the R.O.'s when squad 12 goes through... all that cajun speak in one time might give them an unfair advantage...

squad 13: Team Bubber

can't wait... going to use nationals as a warm up for the charity challenge......

Vegas is hot weather, lots of walking, rocks and gravel, and it sounds like hundreds of bumble bees zipping overhead. Who wants to go most of the way across the country for that?

Plus, there are gonna be more revo shooters in Memphis. :cheers:

4wheelguns will be supporting the Memphis Charity Challenge again this year. Two Mossbergs and a SW500 if we get 80 paying shooters attending.

We have dropped the requirement for 80 paying shooters to put the 500 on the table. It will join the two Mossbergs regardless of how many shooters we have.

Maybe Bob will let me hold the 500 before it goes on the table. I'll get my raffle tickets at check-in. And there's always a chance I'll win the lottery... again. :devil: