Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Memphis Charity Challenge

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually try to put a GM in every squad so all can shoot with one. But since we will only have 3 that is out the window. So I'll put Masters on every squad along with the GMs so all can have a M or better. Since you guys get to shoot with him all the time he goes to another squad !!!!!! :devil::devil::devil::roflol::roflol::roflol:

Hop

Hey all,

Brad our statistician is going to be off line until mid next week (moving) so If you've sent your entry and we have recieved it you should see yourself on the self squadding. If you have sent it but don't see yourself it is because of this.

I will post who we recieve here on the forum in the mean time.

Mark Rinehardt we got it !!!!

Thanks, Setting up this weekend. :wacko:

Hop

Excellent. I'm glad the numbers have picked up, I was coming regardless but for all the hard work you guys put in for a worthy cause, it's good to know it will be even more worthwhile.

Thanks Lynn, I'll be there bright and early. With bullets.

If I'm staying to shoot your club match on Sunday, do I need to register in advance or is it just show up with bullets?

just show up with bullets, but early enough to get registered.

lynn

Thanks Lynn,

Myself and Single Single 54 are also planning in shooting on Sunday. What time do we need to be there?

If I'm staying to shoot your club match on Sunday, do I need to register in advance or is it just show up with bullets?

just show up with bullets, but early enough to get registered.

lynn

Thanks Lynn,

Myself and Single Single 54 are also planning in shooting on Sunday. What time do we need to be there?

we will shoot 8 of the stages, so get there around 8:00am

Talked to some folks at the Area 4/Gator Classic, wanted to know if the match was full, or if they could show up on

Sat and shoot. Told them, "Bring it on, always got room for more shooters."

Should get a good turn out.

Now to load some ammo that will make major.

Don't ask me why, it is too embarassing.

Edited by Bwana Six-Gun

Now to load some ammo that will make major.

Don't ask me why, it is too embarassing.

That Area 4 chrono was strange. The same batch of ammo that made 178 in Vegas went 160 on the first 3 and 166.3 on the next three. <_<

First shot on Friday is fast-approaching. It will be great to see everyone there! The hospital tour on Friday afternoon is still available. I would expect LeBonheur's new park-like entrance to be complete.

If you need to ship ammo, you may do so to Mr. Bill Grewe, 8195 Laurel Hill East

Olive Branch, MS 38654. Please contact him directly (or myself via tn.uspsa[at] gmail.com) so that we will know for sure which packages to bring to whom.

Take care,

Elizabeth