Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Memphis Charity Challenge

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The answer to both of those questions is NO !!!

The MCC will be the same first weekend in NOVEMBER.........the pretty much set in stone dates unless something BIG happens. :cheers:

The 2012 MCC entry forms are not out yet, don't llok for them until April...................But you can plan on the date !!!!!!!! ;)

Hopalong

• 3 weeks later...

Something pretty BIG has happened.

STEEL CHALLENGE has been set for the weekend we have set aside for the MCC.

Several of our regular and not so regular Revolver shooters that would come to the MCC would be going to the Steel Challenge instead. We are taking a look at what our options are and will be back soon (Hopefully) with more info.

Hopalong

Something pretty BIG has happened.

STEEL CHALLENGE has been set for the weekend we have set aside for the MCC.

Several of our regular and not so regular Revolver shooters that would come to the MCC would be going to the Steel Challenge instead. We are taking a look at what our options are and will be back soon (Hopefully) with more info.

Hopalong

Well I am looking forward to participating in the 2012 MCC match whenever you can get it scheduled. :D

That is good news Barry !!!!

The other good news is that Elizabeth and I will be going to LeBohneur Childrens Hospital and giving them a $ 6000.00 check from the Memphis Charity Challenge. !!!!!

Thanks to all who helped in any way be it shooting the match, working the match, sponsoring the match ect. :bow::bow::bow:

Still working on the date.

HOP

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My schedule is getting pretty full, but it looks like I may be in Franklin TN the week of the 5th-9th. Hopefully a date for the MCC can be determined so that I can decide if I can make it this year. I know that you are working as best you can to pin down the date, so I hope that you have some luck in the endeavour.

You're welcome Chris !!!!

Other Plaques should be showing up 4 everyone who deserves one. Except a few that were not shipped and have been reorderd.

Date !!!!!!!!!!

First Friday & Saturday of November We've decided to heck with the Steel Challenge. Those going to the Steel Challenge, good luck. See you next year.

Hopalong