Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AR15.com Rockcastle Pro Am Aug 24-26 2012

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been in contact with some of our British shooting friends. A few may give the ProAm a try. They don't get a chance to shoot multi gun much due to the laws over there.

Would this be te same British crew that took Ky. by storm late 2011 ????

Did anybody here shoot last rear. If you did can you recall what ranges the rifle flash targets were at. And how big are those targets.

Thanks

Schultz

The rifle flash targets on the pro side were MGM flashers which are 10" circles with a 5x5" square on top. They were 100-350 yard on three different stages..

I shot AM last year....first big 3 gun match for me ever...I'm heading to Open Pro this year. I want to see how I stack against the top dogs. I'll get my butt kicked up around my shoulders, but it will be fun as hell. Looking forward to it. (the match, not the butt kickin')

I worked the long range am stage. There were MGM flashers at 140 to about 200, and a great big steel plate at about 240. (MGM flasher is 10" wide x 15" tall)

There was also a MGM loli-pop at about 50 yards.

I think you may be mistaken. I could have sworn they were Post-it note sized targets at 1000 yds, with actual lollipops in 4 ft tall weeds!!!