Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AR15.com Rockcastle Pro Am Aug 24-26 2012

If you want to shoot pro you need to be sitting on go when registration opens. I do not think AM ever filled last year. It has never been clear to me why anyone needs to do registration in this manner.

Funny, I've seen several references to Pro filling and AM being open last year in this thread. I found out about this match very late last year (late July) and wanted to shoot AM, but ended up having to shoot Pro because I was told AM was full. :blink:

As it was explained to me by Linda, there were about 25 last minute AM cancellations due to the Hurricane that came up the east coast during the week of the Pro-Am. That's what seperates the Pro from the Am- the Pros kissed the dog goodbye, petted the wife on the head, and figured the house might still be standing when they got back.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to shoot pro you need to be sitting on go when registration opens. I do not think AM ever filled last year. It has never been clear to me why anyone needs to do registration in this manner.

Funny, I've seen several references to Pro filling and AM being open last year in this thread. I found out about this match very late last year (late July) and wanted to shoot AM, but ended up having to shoot Pro because I was told AM was full. :blink:

As it was explained to me by Linda, there were about 25 last minute AM cancellations due to the Hurricane that came up the east coast during the week of the Pro-Am. That's what seperates the Pro from the Am- the Pros kissed the dog goodbye, petted the wife on the head, and figured the house might still be standing when they got back.

Roger that! If the wife can't handle a hurricane by herself then it's time to get a new one.

:sight:

Roger that! If the wife can't handle a hurricane by herself then it's time to get a new one.

:sight:

That would be a tempest, not hurricane!! And you guys better lay low if Mrs. Miculek is reading. :surprise:

Edited by Zukeep

This time last year I was well south of the border with nothing but cell phone internet. I was sweating it but got in....this year I'm a little closer to home (and Rockcastle) but I'll still have my "trigger finger" prepped and ready to go for the countdown deadline :D

Why not both...PRO and RO?

I did last year. It was the most enjoyable match I've RO'ed. Laid back, good food, and I still get a kick out of sharing some of the AM stories.

The best was when Devon Niederbrach couldn't quite get high enough over the back window of the car on AM5 to get the last popper. No big deal, he put one through the rear windshield, hitting the popper in the process. :cheers:

It was fun to watch........Great for a laugh!!!!!

Team Hosier will be attending this event? Awesome! Haven't seen you guys since Ozark...hope everything has been great....besides the snow storm this past Saturday lol

We'll we're gonna try.... Mouse clickin' fingers at the ready :D