Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone else a M&P (and related) junkie

TimMTP

I've been on a little bit of a tear lately with aquisitions. Then it occured to me that 1. I had to think about just what I had and 2, I need a group photo.

So what do you guys think, should I seek professional help? Or is this just normal for folks that hang out around here... :devil:

Collection2.jpg

I am. I have pretty much given up shooting any of my Glocks.

I used to like Glocks until I shot the M&P. I had some issues with my glocks that I didn't like but after some simple changes they were a ok gun. The M&P has replaced any need for a glock. I like the feel of the M&P. When I go to matches people ask to shoot my limited M&P setup and its always followed with the same comment, "I think I am going to have to buy one of those now"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice photos!

Heres one of mine...

GEDC0520.jpg

GEDC0524.jpg

GEDC0521.jpg

M&P 40, Beadblasted slide relieved and then 3/8" pass through cuts on sides and top. Stippled frontstrap and grip insert. Beavertail removed (I'm a Glock guy so this fits me better plus the tail kept jabbing me in the ribs in an IWB holster)

The Heinie sights aren't here yet so I threw the factory set back on to test fire it. IDK about replacing the barrel but if I do I may go to a 357 Sig.

Those slide cuts look great. Did you do them yourself and if not where did you get it done. I am putting the finishing touches on an M&P Open gun and the only thing left of the to do list is to lighten the slide a bit. Thanks, MWM

Just yesterday I got my new M&P Pro 9mm. That will be my Tactical Optics or Limited 3-gun pistol. I'm looking forward to testing it this weekend.

The total list:

• M&P Pro 9mm 5" barrel
  • M&P 45 full size
  • M&P 40 compact
  • Walther PPS 9mm
  • M&P15-22
  • M&P15 Sport (with Magpul additions in Foliage Green)

I've toyed with the idea of a 45 compact for carry as well as the current 40. But realistically, I should put my money toward accessories, a single stack 1911, and perhaps an M1 Garand.

Edited by michael1778