Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Jp Enterprises' Rocky Mountain 3-Gun

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got my "Love Note" from Denise :wub:

"We wanted you to know we’ve received your application for JP Rocky Mountain 3-Gun and will contact you again as you get off the waiting list. We will begin entering you newer shooters into the system on Feb 1, 2012.

Thanks and we look forward to having you shoot with us!

If for any reason, things change, and you decide you aren’t going to be able to join us, please let us know and we’ll take you off the list and destroy your check!

Again, thanks, and we’ll get back to you soon! (I have saved a few slots for newbies and you’re near the top, so things look pretty good!)

Denise and JJ and the RM3G staff"

I'm pretty happy right now. :D:cheers:

Did the Maitre'D sing & maybe some of the waitresses as well? I've been there a couple of times & they always have some live music from staff or owner's family. Pretty strange for such a small town. The restaurant building was formerly a church. It has a bar downstairs. Very interesting place.

MLM

Be careful up there. Trinidad was know as the sex change capitol of the world. ;)

Did the Maitre'D sing & maybe some of the waitresses as well? I've been there a couple of times & they always have some live music from staff or owner's family. Pretty strange for such a small town. The restaurant building was formerly a church. It has a bar downstairs. Very interesting place.

MLM

Now that you say that we saw several transgender looking dude/chicks at Walmart and the truck stop. What a thing to be known for.

Be careful up there. Trinidad was know as the sex change capitol of the world. ;)

Mail was very late tonight!

Think I've got all the confirmations out now!

You guys are making me work too hard! :angry:

Merry Christmas!

:wub: Denise

I've gotten confirmation #1, now for the important #2 confirmation.

Thank you for your hard work, Denise!

Merry Christmas to you and JJ! :)

Denise and JJ,

Just got my confirmation! Dang it's nice not to be suffering until Feb 1 to find out if I got in!!!:cheers:

Ya'll have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Maybe I can get some of the Angelo crowd to come up for one of your monthly matches next year!

Merry Christmas!!

Hope all of you 3-gunners have a wonderful Christmas! Hope you get everything you wish for...within reason! :devil:

I'm so glad we can count so many of you as our friends! 3-gunners are the best!

Warm thoughts, or snowy thoughts as the case may be, to all of you!

Sorry, Christmas makes me feel mushy! :wub:

Denise

Whooohooo! I just got me a Christmas present! :goof:

JP Rocky Mountain 3-Gun is excited to announce that the JUNIOR SHOOT-OFF is back!

DPMS has stepped up for a Platinum sponsorship of the match AND the Cash sponsor of the DPMS JUNIOR SHOOT-OFF!!!! :bow:

So, the top 4 Juniors will again get to participate in the shoot-off and win CASH!!!! :lol:

Thanks to DPMS and ALL our sponsors!!! We can never forget JP Enterprises who has been the MATCH SPONSOR for ALL 10 years of JP RM3G!!!! :cheers:

Happy New Year!!!

:wub: Denise