Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

So who is going to SHOT Show?

Kurt and I (RNT) are planning on being at SHOT, but the rest of the info about the shooting makes no sense to me, Nov. 13th????? what match is that?

Trapr

Nothing, there is no match on November 13. Don't know where you read that. You and Kurt just hang out. No reason to go to West Virginia, or heck even the East Cost in November. I heard the weather will probably be horrible that weekend anyway. :ph34r:

Anyone know if there is going to be a 3 gun match after the Shot Show for us less than pro shooters like in the past?

I will make the Shot Show to get Sponsors for the 2012 Northwest Multi-Gun Challenge with Bill Sahlberg as a partner in crime:-)

Busyhawk

How does one get tickets to the Shot Show? I live in Las Vegas and would like to attend.

I believe its a "invite" only process.

Are you talking about the SHOT show itself or the 3 Gun Nation event?

The 3GN event is invite only. I don't know about getting into the SHOT show. Doesn't it require a dealers license and registration?

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

How does one get tickets to the Shot Show? I live in Las Vegas and would like to attend.

I believe its a "invite" only process.

Are you talking about the SHOT show itself or the 3 Gun Nation event?

The 3GN event is invite only. I don't know about getting into the SHOT show. Doesn't it require a dealers license and registration?

Any FFL can go, so just ask your local FFL if you can represent them...

I hesitate to post this because there is already enough riff raff attending the show, particularly when it is Vegas; but there are actually a lot of people here that would be considered industry professionals sufficient to get in the show.

Does any gun shop or related company sponsor you? Have them get you a pass to the show.

Do you have any kind of retail or business license? It is sufficient to get into the show.

Do you have a blog where you review matches or shooting products? You can probably get press credentials.

Do you do consulting for any firearms related companies?

Do you run a division at your local range or are on the board of directors?

Are you a range officer?

If you have any kind of connection to the shooter sports beyond a mere end user, and most people here do, you can get into the show without a problem.

They just want to keep the general public and cretins off the street from walking into the show. It is very simple to register online ahead of time and prove you have a reason to be there.

Edited by SinistralRifleman

Chuck, I will not be in WV anyway but I was thinking the FNH match was later than Nov 13, for some reason i was thinking it took the dates vacated by FB3G.

So I won't be at FNH, and it won't matter if I'm in the top 20 on the series or not.

Trapr