Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Revosmith

mwx40x40

Gary Cuttitta does incredible action work. I've had the opportunity to examine two of the above named gunsmith's work, and neither of them will impress you after feeling Gary's work.

+1 Cheetah did my Model 25 MG and did a great job

I'm not really sure how they lost their place in the limelight, but Clark Custom does excellent work. Carmony did the work on my 627 and with him him not doing it anymore Clarks will be doing mine from here on. They did a couple for my buddy that are very nice.

I'm not really sure how they lost their place in the limelight, but Clark Custom does excellent work. Carmony did the work on my 627 and with him him not doing it anymore Clarks will be doing mine from here on. They did a couple for my buddy that are very nice.

Just bought a revo that Clark built a few years ago, best action I've ever felt.

I've read numerous good things (right here on this forum, as a matter of fact) about Randy Hollowbush, in Topton, PA.

BTW, Mike - you may not be 'smithing any longer, but are your Carmonized hammers available separately? :blush: I know they're part of a bigger package, but I'm a convert to the cult of radically bobbed hammers. :devil: If they're available, I'd be able to have my Carmonized 686 repaired if need be, or have a pseudo-Carmonized gun built by a local 'smith. Some of y'all have seen this before, but

. :wub:

Tom

Dave Olhasso does some work on revolvers. He has a website with services for Berretta and XD but He does do revolvers. He's doing a 625 for me now. I can report on it better after MCC. All those listed above are tops, but Dave is doing them now with little or no waiting list.

As a lot of people know, Jerry M is married to Kay Clark of the Clark Custom family so there is a lot of revolver and gunsmithing knowledge in that one particular spot. :cheers:

Tool Guy, Warren Moore, has once again demonstrated his class. He suggests other revo 'smiths without mentioning his own expertise on the subject.

I would also add Warren "Tool Guy" Moore to the list of competent revo 'smiths. :cheers:

MJ

Tool Guy, Warren Moore, has once again demonstrated his class. He suggests other revo 'smiths without mentioning his own expertise on the subject.

I would also add Warren "Tool Guy" Moore to the list of competent revo 'smiths. :cheers:

MJ

I would have to agree! :cheers:

I stopped by Warren's last summer to pick up a mover base and got to visit with him for a couple hours and and get a tour of his shop and check out some of his revo's. I also shoot with one of the KC guys sometimes and have shot his 625 that Warren worked on.

I'll have to say Warren is a first class guy and the stuff he makes and his revo-smithing skill are top notch as well.

I also know a guy down here that bought a mover base and a local smith butchered it trying to install it, Warren found out about this when he sent a courtesy email to see how he liked the mover base.

He ended up sending Warren the base and slide and was taken VERY good care of.

Greg