Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Guns of the Top 16

Chuck Anderson

I thought Strader was on "Team S&W"? According to this list he is shooting CZ.

He was on the S&W team back in 2010 but not in 2011. Phil now shoots in his own jersey (Straighter Solutions) and works for Remington.

He had still been shooting M&P up until Area 4 then went CZ. I understand that he put almost 150 rounds of practice in with his new guns before Nat'ls ;-) Seriously, 150...this info was gathered in a bar down the street from USSA.

I thought Strader was on "Team S&W"? According to this list he is shooting CZ.

He was on the S&W team back in 2010 but not in 2011. Phil now shoots in his own jersey (Straighter Solutions) and works for Remington.

He had still been shooting M&P up until Area 4 then went CZ. I understand that he put almost 150 rounds of practice in with his new guns before Nat'ls ;-) Seriously, 150...this info was gathered in a bar down the street from USSA.

Phil had trouble with his M&P at Area 4 and I think decided to see if he could find a gun he liked better that there was one of available to borrow at the World Shoot, it then being too late to get new guns onto the permits.

I thought he shot a Vertec not an Elite II..........still no longer being made though.

Well in another thread here, Ben said he was shooting the Elite 2. Pretty sure he knows what gun he's running.

Well I don't follow him around here to hang off his every word so I guess I missed it. I was just going off memory and I am sure he knows what gun he shoots. I sincerely apologize if I offended him in suggesting he shot a Vertec instead of an Elite II. :surprise: