Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Ohio Section Championship

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does anyone know what time the classifer match at the Gun Warehouse starts on Feb 19th???

Thanks Greg

Registration from 9:30-10:30. Park around back and come in back door. Also check here for more information.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Velocity-Training-Group/108197465941656

Thanks atbarr ,

Will be bringing some friends and have been looking forward to start of the year!

Self squadding has been updated. Sorry about the delay folks. My stats guy was getting an edumication.

About 10 of you didn't make this update. I will give them to Chris to enter as soon as I get the mail.

Edited by dcarter

This match is starting to FILL UP! B) I know that sounds hard to believe but in 2011 we had a total of 255 shooters at the end of May. And so far it's only the MIDDLE of February & we already have 130 shooters. Which is more than half of what we expect for a grand total. And there's only 14 weeks left till we start prepping the range for the match! :)

So don't delay if you want or expect to be able to shoot on your choice of days. Especially if that choice is Saturday, which always fills up faster than the rest.

So with the registered count standing at 130 shooters it's about time to start the flame-throwers up and see who gets excited about how many shooters are in a particular division!!! B)

OHIOSTATS.jpg

This match is starting to FILL UP! B) I know that sounds hard to believe but in 2011 we had a total of 255 shooters at the end of May. And so far it's only the MIDDLE of February & we already have 130 shooters. Which is more than half of what we expect for a grand total. And there's only 14 weeks left till we start prepping the range for the match! :)

So don't delay if you want or expect to be able to shoot on your choice of days. Especially if that choice is Saturday, which always fills up faster than the rest.

So with the registered count standing at 130 shooters it's about time to start the flame-throwers up and see who gets excited about how many shooters are in a particular division!!! B)

OHIOSTATS.jpg

Making up for the years you didn't have any. :devil:

And making it up well!!!!

Just picked up three more shooters as of today. More importantly we picked up 2 more sponsors.

Freedom Munitions is coming on board with certificates and other items for our shooters. Check them out at:

http://www.freedommunitions.com/

Sig Sauer is coming back this year as a stage sponsor. They are donating 2 certificates for full size P250's. Visit them at:

http://www.sigsauer.com/

In case you haven't been keeping track and my mind isn't total mush we now have 14 guns for this match including the 4 customs being made by our match sponsor.

Edited by dcarter

I'm thinking up borrowing a revolver for this match. With only five shooters and 2 guns being given away in each division those a pretty good odds.

Start soon. Without some of that round-n-round experience you'll get dizzy pretty quick.

Practice that game with your kids where they spin you in cicles with your eyes closed and then turn you loose to do anything seemingly normal.

*The ability to keep a clear head on a 6-reload-6-reload-6-reload-6 circular rollercoaster ride -- that's what sets Revolver shooters apart (and maybe above, as some would claim).

:bow:

I'm thinking up borrowing a revolver for this match. With only five shooters and 2 guns being given away in each division those a pretty good odds.

Start soon. Without some of that round-n-round experience you'll get dizzy pretty quick.

Practice that game with your kids where they spin you in cicles with your eyes closed and then turn you loose to do anything seemingly normal.

*The ability to keep a clear head on a 6-reload-6-reload-6-reload-6 circular rollercoaster ride -- that's what sets Revolver shooters apart (and maybe above, as some would claim).

Breaking down the stage is a bigger challenge. You get a lot of bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, click, click, S***

I'm one of the revo entrants. :P

Breaking down the stage is a bigger challenge. You get a lot of bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, click, click, S***

I'm one of the revo entrants. :P

I can't help but picture Chalie Brown pounding his head on that tree.

You guys are something!

:D

PLEASE don't delay getting your apps in the mail for this match. We are going to fill up faster than we did last year. I did a little research and I found this little tidbit of info: Last year on March 19th, 2011 we only had 114 shooters signed up. This year, a mere 4 weeks earlier, on Feb.16th we have 135 shooters registered, with more apps coming in everyday! ;)

Don't hesitate, or you will find many of the best squads full before you have a chance to sign yourself on them. Remember this match is SELF-SQUADING!

Au contraire mon frere!!!

:rolleyes:

But that I could attend... :(

For those that don't know, BOZ and I drove up one Labor Day weekend to attend this match.

(that's a pretty good haul from Georgia)

I'd be back in a minute if my schedule and funds allowed it. For any of y'all in that area sitting on the fence......go.

Au contraire mon frere!!!

:rolleyes:

But that I could attend... :(

For those that don't know, BOZ and I drove up one Labor Day weekend to attend this match.

(that's a pretty good haul from Georgia)

I'd be back in a minute if my schedule and funds allowed it. For any of y'all in that area sitting on the fence......go.

+1

I drove up last year from SC not knowing what to expect. I had a such a good time I decided to go back this year, and help work the match!

Just a reminder. For those of you who don't want to shoot on Sunday and get blocked out of Saturday we do have slots available on Friday. We could probably take 30 people without any problems.

Good to hear- I'm really hoping I can get stuff sent in by Tuesday of next week at the latest. COME ON USPSA MEMBERSHIP PACKET!!!! :(

I'll be one of the revolver remnant B)

Just a reminder. For those of you who don't want to shoot on Sunday and get blocked out of Saturday we do have slots available on Friday. We could probably take 30 people without any problems.

Good to hear- I'm really hoping I can get stuff sent in by Tuesday of next week at the latest. COME ON USPSA MEMBERSHIP PACKET!!!! :(

Call them and they will give you your number.

Call them and they will give you your number.

Good idea! I'll do that tomorrow.

I lied to Coach about not shooting Amish this year but you talked me into it.

2 more revolvers app. hitting the mail tomorrow. Now I am going to have to clean it. :wacko:

Brent