Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Swinging Texas Star

ARISE THREAD

Someone at USSA in Tulsa read this thread and decided to make his very own swinging star and trot it out for the club match last month.

It was my first USPSA match.

I really hope swearing at the target isn't a procedural of some kind because I was yelling some pretty X-rated stuff at that thing while trying to shoot it.

As long as it's not Virginia Count.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should post my video too. I got it spinning REALLY fast! Let's just say it was very lucky for me that this stage was tossed...

Edit:

Bonus feature caught on film: the very first time I forgot to turn my dot on. Also on display, my glacial draw speed!

Hoootie and Blowfish!!! That was haulin'!!!

• 4 months later...

I should post my video too. I got it spinning REALLY fast! Let's just say it was very lucky for me that this stage was tossed...

Edit:

Bonus feature caught on film: the very first time I forgot to turn my dot on. Also on display, my glacial draw speed!

Hoootie and Blowfish!!! That was haulin'!!!

That thing was haulin!

• 2 weeks later...

Our rifle pistol club shoots pistols every Wednesday night year round. We shoot plates man on man indoors till its light enough to shoot outdoors till 8:30. That means we shoot from May to Sept outside. When that starts we shoot 2 people man on man at Texas Stars. We draw names and keep shooting till dark. You get pretty good shooting them. It proves usefull as many local clubs have them in their USPSA match's. You get pretty frustrated at first but it really helps when it counts!!!

The swinging star returns! Below is a link to LiveShots. Find stage 4 and watch a video to see a stage run of the 47 round pistol course at the Noveske COMG Championship from this past weekend. Worked flawlessly. Thanks to Junior for setting it up and making it all work.

LiveShots

Edited by MarkCO

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...