Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How to get better grip in a CZ-75?

Demetrio

Grip tape.

Hi,

What specific points of the CZ-75 grip do you think are worth applying some tape?

Any suggestion of a pack with tape grips for a CZ-75?

Regards,

Demetrio.

img20110726212449.jpg

i like 3m safety-walk, but there are so many different brands to choose from and different amounts of grip and coarseness.

Grip tape.

Hi,

What specific points of the CZ-75 grip do you think are worth applying some tape?

Any suggestion of a pack with tape grips for a CZ-75?

Regards,

Demetrio.

img20110726212449.jpg

i like 3m safety-walk, but there are so many different brands to choose from and different amounts of grip and coarseness.

Thank you for the great tip. B)

By the way, do you think these aluminum grips you use would "square" the grip of the CZ-75 a little? I ask you that because I shot with a Glock for a long time and I got somewhat used to that "squared" grip of the Glock, so I think I would feel more comfortable with the CZ if I could find a way to get a little of that "squared" grip of the Glock on my CZ now. ;)

Regards,

Demetrio.

it squares it a little, but it's smaller than the glock. just shoot the heck out of it and you'll get used to it.

Is it larger than the original grips? I have large hands and think I would feel better with some grips that were able to enlarge the original grip of the pistol.

Demetrio.

My favorite right now is the VZ 10 grips. they have some contour to them, but not excessively thick and very grippy texture

lo_SDW4029copycopy.jpg

Nice pistol... :cheers: Who makes the sights?

those are CZ Custom tactical rear sight and Dawson fiber front

Edited by eerw

I don't know if they are production legal or not, but I have long fingers and really like the Hogue rubber with finger groves. Very grippy and durable, 5+ years on my well used 75.

Not Production legal, darn the luck. I've shot them for 15 years on my 1911 (only changed to G10 earlier this year) and also on my wife's 92FS. I bought a set for the CZ, and they feel fantastic. But they're not allowed. Grip tape and stock plastic for me, until Mil Tac cuts a run of them in G10.

I just recently bought a nice pair of the VZ G10 Hyena Brown grips from CZ Custom. Put them on my CZ 75 SP0-1 Shadow Custom with some 3M deck tape on the front & back straps. I really like the feel. (and the look too, to be honest) No movement at all when I shoot. Much improved!