• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

photo-1.jpg

The rest of the hardware.....

WOW !! now that's a gun collection , nice guns @OffshoreMan72

how's is that czechmate treating you ?

Thanks.

Have only shot the Czechmate a couple times. It is a nice gun for sure. Hope to play with it some more this weekend. I just bought it to play with, not compete. I shoot limited and have 2 opens. But If CZ discontinues the Czech then I want to make sure I have one.

LOL. I knew someone was gonna ask... It's a cerakote, but I don't know the name. It was supposed to be stainless, but came out with a green tint. I chose to keep it since it was different. I call it Tactical Flem.

The frame was done by Mac's shooting irons and is his Tuff-Gun finish in Charcoal. Mac did a great job and I love the finish.

It turned out great. I really need to get some pics of mine posted up.

shane

I picked up a CZ P-01 last week with some extra mags and a paddle holster but not enough posts to post pics yet :-(

well nvm then :P

i-vj8DTg6-XL.jpg

i-sth8kx4-XL.jpg

i-tznjdLd-XL.jpg

i-gvLGd3H-XL.jpg

Edited by ebellis

That combination of Shadow frame with long-slide sure looks good. Wish that'd be available for USPSA Production.

They always have one in the case at CZ Custom but it is kind of a one off even though a few people have them. It always draws customers attention and is probably an item that is a pain in the ass to have in the case. There isn't really a set price for it as you have to buy a SP01 Shadow and TS slide and figure out options from there.... It would be awesome for Production, heck, I love it for Limited.

What did yours run if you don't mine me asking?

intersting... wish cz-usa could sponsor me one of those things. when they are blacked out they look like a bat out of hell.

one of my dreams too! :)

but you'll probably make it happen