Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Season 2 Premier of 3 Gun Nation on Versus Friday July 29th 10:00am

Thought there was a 9:30 show scheduled for today (Saturday) on VS channel. Did not see it in the listings today. However, I did catch last Sunday morning at 7:30 . I like the new show format better than last years.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the suggestions. I also am having the loading area opened up a little and smoothed off. It was pretty sharp. I want to be able to load 8 in under 5 seconds too. That may take a while. It took forever to get loading 4 under 5 seconds.

Anyway, I think it is cool that the top shooters are so willing to help us slow guys learn.

I like the new long range rifle portion and flippers.

You know, it would be Sofa King cool if they used tracers for the shoot off! :devil:

They'd only be able to do it in places where there was not a fire risk.

Edited by DyNo!

Chad and Pete were talking about a night shootoff in the future. How badass would some tracers be?

I think there are some GREAT things to come!

I personally am looking forward to a 8:00 PM Friday time slot on NBC. (Maybe next year???)

:cheers:

• 1 month later...

With only two events left before the 3 Gun Nation Series comes to an end. Here are a couple of great articles on the chase for the championship.

http://www.3gunnation.com/news/3gn_points_leaders_hold_steady

http://www.3gunnation.com/news/harris_extends_3gn_junior_lead

http://www.3gunnation.com/news/miculek_retains_3gn_top_lady_spot

I hope to see all of you at the USPSA Multi Gun Nationals in Las Vegas next weekend.

• 4 weeks later...

New episode on in 30 minutes, but you can also catch it Sunday morning at 7:30 eastern.

Big changes for next week- The Sunday airing is moving to Thursday at 7:30 pm! No more DVR, no more calling in sick to work on Friday! We can all celebrate Thirsty Thursday by watching 3GN.

Big changes for next week- The Sunday airing is moving to Thursday at 7:30 pm! No more DVR, no more calling in sick to work on Friday! We can all celebrate Thirsty Thursday by watching 3GN.

That is a HUGE improvement on airing times!!!

• 1 month later...

Well, I got off work early today so I could catch the show during "prime time" :rolleyes: and I am glad to know that I will not have to hurry home to watch it again. No offense to Katie and her dad, but I was sort of hoping for some 3 gun shooting info, not a couple tips on how to get along with a 16 year old daughter. The good thing about "reality" type shows is that I have resorted to reading again...

Well, I got off work early today so I could catch the show during "prime time" :rolleyes: and I am glad to know that I will not have to hurry home to watch it again. No offense to Katie and her dad, but I was sort of hoping for some 3 gun shooting info, not a couple tips on how to get along with a 16 year old daughter. The good thing about "reality" type shows is that I have resorted to reading again...

I would respectfully disagree. I think 3 gun nation knocked it out of the park with last nights program on Katie Harris. Impressive young lady, and impressive shooting. I have to say I don't compete in three gun, and don't see myself ever doing it (never say never right). I mention that as background to say I'm probably in the casual viewer category.

I been watching 3 gun more often with the Thur night time slot. I think focusing on a young dedicated shooter, her father and hearing commentary from her competitors was very compelling. Katie, her Dad, and the other female competitor REALLY represented 3 gun, and shooters in general, exceptionally well.

My .02

I would respectfully disagree. I think 3 gun nation knocked it out of the park with last nights program on Katie Harris. Impressive young lady, and impressive shooting. I have to say I don't compete in three gun, and don't see myself ever doing it (never say never right). I mention that as background to say I'm probably in the casual viewer category.

I been watching 3 gun more often with the Thur night time slot. I think focusing on a young dedicated shooter, her father and hearing commentary from her competitors was very compelling. Katie, her Dad, and the other female competitor REALLY represented 3 gun, and shooters in general, exceptionally well.

My .02

That's coming from the kind of shooter (non 3 gunner) that the show is trying to attract. Us 3 gun fanatics are gonna watch no matter what they show.

I would respectfully disagree.

Disagree with what? I wanted to see content such as techniques and equipment discussion like they used to have. I didn't say the new content was bad, just not what I was looking forward to. I already know that if I run past a target in the walk-through, I will probably do it on the clock. :roflol:

I have to say I don't compete in three gun, and don't see myself ever doing it

I used to say the same thing ;)

Later,

Chuck

I have been watching the show regularly, and anticipating the Pro-am coverage for months. I was expecting something great seeing it was the biggest event ever held, boy was I wrong to think that... I was really bummed to say the least.

Why would they break the format they have been using? 3-4 shooters highlighted per episode with lots of great stage coverage, then 1 shooter and half an episode...

Yea, they missed it big time on this one.