Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Location...Location...Location

I'm from The Netherlands. It's a small part of Germany ;):lol: (Let's see what the other Dutchies have to say 'bout that last statement).

I've been thinking about moving out there to the US a lot, up to when I was about 13. And I have been thinking about it a lot again lately. So maybe, a couple of years from now I'll have to change my profile...:)

Hee Dude Bjorn,

Even the Germans know by now that we are no (longer) part of Germany.

I have even visited matches in Germany where the RM welcomed me and other shooters from the Netherlands in the general briefing as

"friends from the former occupied areas" :P

The mix of german and dutch blood that runs through your veins knows that well.

The obstinate side you showed at this latest post is noticed, and appreciated. B)

Anyway, if you leave Holland we will miss you :(

Good shooting tomorrow at the range in Baexem,

give me an example how to do it at sunday ;)

CU

A3

Chuck, nice question :)

Schmitz,

Roermond, Limburg, Royal Kingdom of the Netherlands, not as secure as A3 describes. Family-origins: Koln/ Cologne, Germany. My wheels: P+A! (With Sunoco-sponsoring, just for those who know)

Spook, when you leave, there's the BE forum, just to keep in touch :D

A3, Holland is just a part of the Netherlands, the part of the tulips etc :P

Henny (If ever I leave this country it's for NZ! :wub: )

Spook...if you ever make it to these shores, your welcome to crash with my family until you get "settled in". ;)

I'm from Rochester N.Y. home of gun control, high taxes, bad roads and high unemployment.

Why stay do you ask? Well...there is a high concentration of Italian Americans here...the food is fantastic. :lol:

A man's TRUE weakness is his stomach ! :wub:

Chuck, thanks man. A big part of the desire to leave comes from the kind of hospitality you display that I see in many US citizens.

And, Italian food...well, let's just say I don't just miss my Italian ex-gf for her looks ;)

I'm the second Welshman to reply.

I'm also not in Wales any more but rather the San Francisco Bay Area. I nearly moved to NZ once and was over there for a visit a couple of years back :P

Kevin

We have a lot of members from foreign countries. Lots of folks from California for starters.

:P:D

As you might have deducted from my signature, I live in the Netherlands.

To be precise, I live in a lovely city called Amersfoort, which is more or less the geographical centre of our country.

My wife and I have been considering emigrating occasionally during the past 8 years too. But decided to stick around here some more every time. But who knows, when private gun ownership gets more strict than it already is, we might go eventually.

Not to California though ;) .

Arvid. Your dad's place looks like it would be a great place to spend a Sunday afternoon. Couple of fine looking offspring you and your wife have there also. Well laid out website and a great description of IPSC for those who visit. Best to you and yours. :) If you ever do decide to move to the USA I am sure you could find many areas where you would feel right at home.

Originally an Okie from Oklahoma. Have lived in Denver, Colorado for 14 years now. It is great shooting in in the mountains. At a range about 45 minutes west of here in the Rocky Mountains, it is not unusual to have some deer come walking along the edges of the range, or see Big Horn Sheep climbing the rock cliff faces above.

Travis

• 5 years later...
Skjold,

I spent few week in Geilenkirchen. Seemed like a nice area. :)

Damn it, I registered too late in this forum... (see pm)

well, it's just a usual provincial town.

Nothing really exiting, exept the nato air base...

Edited by Skjold

I'm from The Netherlands. It's a small part of Germany ;):lol: (Let's see what the other Dutchies have to say 'bout that last statement).

I've been thinking about moving out there to the US a lot, up to when I was about 13. And I have been thinking about it a lot again lately. So maybe, a couple of years from now I'll have to change my profile...:)

Did you see The Guestmap?

be