Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA Election Forum

sperman

Has anyone been able to get into the USPSA Election Forum on the USPSA web site? If so, what is the magic combination.

I'm logged into USPSA, but when I click on the link it asks for my credentials. My member number and Pin don't work.

Has anyone been able to get into the USPSA Election Forum on the USPSA web site? If so, what is the magic combination.

I'm logged into USPSA, but when I click on the link it asks for my credentials. My member number and Pin don't work.

Carefully read the text in the login dialog box. The information that you seek is there ;)

I can get into it now. Supposedly, somewhere, there were usernames and passwords provided. I e-mailed HQ and they sent them to me. I had to give them my IP to unlock since I had tried with my username and password from USPSA.org, which does not work.

I had posted on the Election forum about my running for president. After the crash all my stuff was gone, but Mr. Meeks stuff was still there. It looks to me that some memory was lost in the crash.

I'll be getting my information back up on it soon.

Thanks,

And VOTE......USPSA spends lots of money sending out ballots.......typically 30% gets sent back. :angry2:

Hopalong (Sam Keen)

• 1 month later...

I can get into it now. Supposedly, somewhere, there were usernames and passwords provided. I e-mailed HQ and they sent them to me. I had to give them my IP to unlock since I had tried with my username and password from USPSA.org, which does not work.

This is REALLY p#ss poor design. I fell into that trap, too, and got my ip address blocked from EVERYTHING on the USPSA servers, which included the uspsa umbrella sites as well as my own georgiaipsc.com and uspsa6.org, both of which I webmaster. I spent hours on the phone with my ISP trying to shoot this problem and even changed out some networking hardware. Then we figured it out what had happened. But when I emailed about it (I STILL couldn't login to the forum), I received back an intemperate, completely unprofessional response (basically RTFM), the likes of which I wouldn't even tolerate from my own manager. Fortunately, it was not from anyone actually working the office in Sedro Woolley, but I was and am extremely disappointed in the person who DID send the reply.

I had posted on the Election forum about my running for president. After the crash all my stuff was gone, but Mr. Meeks stuff was still there. It looks to me that some memory was lost in the crash.

I'll be getting my information back up on it soon.

Thanks,

And VOTE......USPSA spends lots of money sending out ballots.......typically 30% gets sent back. :angry2:

Hopalong (Sam Keen)

Got mine today. Marked and mailed back already.

• 2 years later...

http://www.uspsa.org/forums/

Works. You have to answer a simple match problem and then log in, but it's there. "Elections" is a sub forum therein. Called 2007, but there's later stuff in there.

...although Alan Meek was the absolutel ONLY candidate in 2011 that bothered to put anything out there....

Edited by wgnoyes