Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Beastie Boys

Been jammin to those guys since "86"

Not too many groups/performers last 3 decades nowadays.

My technician just says to me, "You heard the new beastie boys song?" Guess I've finally fallen out of the loop, for I had not....

So, we found it online, and I here it is.

I love when Taran throws the trash can through the window. roflol.gif

cheers.gif

Seriously...all the cameos are awesome. I think I even saw Terry Bradshaw doing the quarterback sneak in the background?

And, who produced this...the Bruce Dickinson ??

I noticed Steve Busemi. And maybe Ted Danson was the white haired restaurant dude? Who was the cab driver? Will Farrow maybe?

be

Seth Rogen, Danny McBride, Elijah Wood, Will Ferrell, Jack Black, John C. Reilly, Jason Schwartzman, Ted Danson, Rainn Wilson, Rashida Jones, Will Arnett, Amy Poehler, Steve Buscemi, Chloe Sevigny, Maya Rudolph, and Orlando Bloom.

Have to admit I absolutely missed the whole Beastie Boy thing. I do like some rap. Eminem, Akon, Kid Rock, Tupac, etc... But I just can't understand why these guys make it out of the basement. Oh well, to each their own...

This is a great video! Too many fun cameos/parts! Seth Rogen, Elijah Wood, The third guys plays with Rogen allot. Super funny. I keep watching it trying to find all the cameos, but it's too tough!

Good fun...

The music, I turn off...

Paul's boutique still the best

Negative. License to Ill was the best. Beasties are some PIONEERS. I did hear awhile back that one of them had some sort of cancer. Can't remember which one it was. I still like to hear the songs "Paul Revere" and "Brass Monkey". :cheers:

A great, but somewhat unknown B Boys record, is The In Sounds From Way Out. It's all intsrumental. I'm not sure if it's a collection of instrmental-only songs from their other records, or maybe there is some new tracks on it, but it's a good listen all the way through.

be