Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bianchi Cup

GrantJ

right, day 2 results up.

with all 4 matches down carl b sits on 1918.

with 3 events gone we have 4 clean scores, with doug yet again having a perfect x count (this guy need a blood test to see if he's actually human).

and joining carl we have 8 others with only 2 points down.

and back with only 2 events shot, one more clean shooter still in the running.

in metallic, rob v is only 10 points down going into the last day, an exceptional score and 23 ahead of gerry m in 2nd.

production currently sitting on a tie between rob l and frank r, it's anyone game.

Edited by wanderer

from the NRA blog

2011 Bianchi Cup Champion: Doug Koenig

Metallic Champion: Rob Vadasz

Production Champion: Rob Leatham

Women Champion: Jessie Abbatte

Junior Champion: Tiffany Piper

Senior Champion: Chuck Thomey

Service Champion: Kevin Worrell, USMC

Lawman Champion: Bruce Piatt

Newcomer: Nigel Gordon

Edited by wanderer

I don't know where my mentor Bruce Gray placed, but he cleaned the plates and was only 2 points down on the barricade. I think that's a record in production.

if he cleaned plates, he's shot a 1868-113x which is an exceptional score for production. that would have won him last year.

I don't know where my mentor Bruce Gray placed, but he cleaned the plates and was only 2 points down on the barricade. I think that's a record in production.

if he cleaned plates, he's shot a 1868-113x which is an exceptional score for production. that would have won him last year.

he hasn't competed since the 2000 world shoot.

After my first Bianchi Cup all I can say is WOW! What a terrific experience. I have had the honor to meet and shoot with some of the finest marksmen in the world. I am truly humbled by how great some of them are. Thank you to all the sponsors and volunteers, they did a terrific job. I'm hooked and am already looking forward to next years Cup.

Had great time, shot really well and even won some too! Can't ask for more. Good to see everyone, Tom, Damian, range staff and RO's did a great job. We lost a good friend in Ollie, he was there when I started back in 1985 and always was a pleasure to talk to. If I had my pick, I would leave this world at range also. Gods Speed!

Kim

Douggy won the overall

Bruce won the ironman

Robbie Vasdaz won Metallic

Rob Leatham won Production

Tiff Piper won Junior

Women Champion: Jessie Abbatte

Senior Champion: Chuck Thomey

Service Champion: Kevin Worrell, USMC

Lawman Champion: Bruce Piatt

Newcomer: Nigel Gordon

All,

Thank you for attending and competing in the fastest growing and richest Pistol Championship in the World today. We are all looking forward to making it bigger & better next year and beyond!

Tom Hughes

National Manager

NRA Pistol Department

All,

Thank you for attending and competing in the fastest growing and richest Pistol Championship in the World today. We are all looking forward to making it bigger & better next year and beyond!

Tom Hughes

National Manager

NRA Pistol Department

Tom,

You are quite welcome and thanks for an excellent job well done. I'm already looking forward to next year.

Billie Hughes (oldtrooper)