Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CMMG Midwest 3 Gun Championships

Folks,

We still have some slots available for our match May 20-22.

Round count is as follows:

Rifle-105

Pistol-103

Shotgun-110

We will have 9 stages, 5 of which will be all three guns.

Please note: Competitors will not have to do forced un-loads under the clock this year! Competitors will be able to leave grounded firearms as long as they are safe.

The CMMG Midwest 3 Gun Championships is a part of the National Championship Points Series.

Major Sponsors include: Midway USA, DPMS, Adcor Defense, Nordic Components, Hornady, Blade-Tech.

Thanks,

Ken

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have confirmations been sent out yet?

Sent apps in over a month and a half ago, just checking to see if things were received.

Thanks in advance.

Now that you mention it, I just looked, and see that I never received any confirmation yet either. :surprise:

I ASSUME I have a slot. I already made motel reservations. :rolleyes:

I got an email on 3/04 and it said

"Dear Eddy

You are registered for the Fourth Annual FNH Midwest 3 Gun Championship.

Here is the information we have; please respond is the information is incorrect:

(Items listed as N/A were Not Applicable or blank on our form)"

Then my basic info under that.

I'am guessing thats the confirmation? Check your junk boxes?

You are registered for the Fourth Annual FNH Midwest 3 Gun Championship.

That's wierd. The website says that this year is the 6th Annual Midwest 3-Gun Championship. And also FNH is doing their own match this year.

I have not received confirmation either. But with slots still being open, I'm not worried about it. Looking forward to shooting this match again.

Have confirmations been sent out yet?

Sent apps in over a month and a half ago, just checking to see if things were received.

Thanks in advance.

I haven't seen an email or a letter yet, but my check was cashed. So I will show up regardless. ;)

So for the Shotgun round count. Is this straight up birdshot, slugs, buck? Anything needed other than a few boxes of Wally World?

Birdshot only. No slugs and no buckshot.

Folks,

I apologize for the delay in confirmations but our computer guy has been buried up at work.

We will be completing all cconfirmatins this next week.

Thanks,

Ken

So not to whine but...This match is gonna happen right? We're a couple weeks away. The rules posted on the internet seem to be wrong. They still include information about a mandatory shooters orientation/training that may or may not happen, they still include it being a DQ for leaving a loaded safed gun in a dump box. There is no stage, squadding, or any other new information on the website. Seems like many people have not received confirmations (I did by the way on 3/4/11 from register@midwest3gun.com, might want to check the spam folder for that one if you didn't). But the big one is a real lack of communication. I emailed the MD a few days ago with no response. No activity on this website since April Fools Day from match staff and that said things would be done weeks ago. I know people get very busy but this is kind of crunch time. I need to start shipping equipment out next week and I want to make sure there is a match I need to ship it for.

Been starting to worry myself. I got my confirmation but thats it. I asked about Squadding April 11th but nothing I check their site for updates everyday as well lol I really hope this happens. Be my first big match and looking forward to the 11.5hr drive to blow some stuff up :)