Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Predator Tactical WPA section match

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come-on September!

:surprise: I hope you mean August

Yep, right now we are to the point where I cannot really do anything until I have the ranges open up to us next weekend. Kind of the calm before the storm so to speak.

See he is soooo excited, he messed up the months.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :roflol: That's funny right there. I can't believe I put that down. I had to check my hotel res just to be sure I didn't screw that up too!

Dan, what time do we need to be at the range by on Sunday morning? Also, is the Comfort Inn in Duncansville still discounting rooms for the match? Is there a discount code to use on their site?

Edited by Pro2AInPA

Dan, what time do we need to be at the range by on Sunday morning?

+1 hows about Friday Morning 9am start?

As far as the hotel, when I called, yes a discount, no code. I think he said after he searched for it for a few mins, he called it " USPSA sectional or USPSA western sectional"

Dan, what time do we need to be at the range by on Sunday morning? Also, is the Comfort Inn in Duncansville still discounting rooms for the match? Is there a discount code to use on their site?

Right now I am thinkin shooter meeting at 8:30 first shot 9:00, but I need to get with the RM. I will send out an email when I get that solid.

I am pretty sure either hotel you will need to call to get the discount. Neither gave me a code to use, they just said to have the caller mention the WPA section match.

Can you post the address and phone of that Comfort Inn? I need to get off my butt and book a room too.

Myself, Pro2AinPA, my Dad and Jay are shooting Lower Prov. on the 6th. Are you guys leaving from the LP match and heading out? That's what were doing.

Yes. AJ and I will be shooting LP (that is our home club) and then heading out at some point after tear down. You guys should ask to squad up with Matt and AJ when you get there.

Will do, I talked to AJ at Kings last week.

:cheers:

Dan, questions for you Sir. Will the range be open on Thursday evening, for us travelers, that we would we be able to view stages? Pre-registration on Thurs evening also?

The range will certainly be open for you viewing pleasure. I really doubt we will be able to get anyone registered thursday evening, although it won't hurt to ask if you happen to see us sitting around admiring our handy work. :cheers:

So, am I seeing things, or are we shooting a Texas star strong hand only? :surprise:

yes you are....

it will be weak hand with the top half hard covered and it will be spinning. :roflol:

No, no the only reason to shoot it one handed it because you want to. the middle port drops out of the way, the side ports have to be held open with the ropes.

Edited by Dan Burwell

So, am I seeing things, or are we shooting a Texas star strong hand only? :surprise:

yes you are....

it will be weak hand with the top half hard covered and it will be spinning. :roflol:

No, no the only reason to shoot it one handed it because you want to. the middle port drops out of the way, the side ports have to be held open with the ropes.

Ahhh okay. It looked like the middle port had the be held open by a rope. I was prepared to fire 5 rounds to avoid FTEs and move on. :roflol:

Dan and ALL the staff,

Thanks for a great and well organized match! :cheers: The stages were very challenging and allowed for many different options. Darn slippery bucket! Looking forward to next year!

+1....except for the slippery bucket.

Very challenging awesome match dan, can't wait to see what you come up with next year

Not sure how I could have so much fun shooting so badly. :surprise: First year shooting USPSA and felt like someone threw me in the deep end today but I made it throe and looking forward to my next outing. Would like thank sponsors, staff and all fellow shooters i met today and learned from.

Edited by pagoda240