Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Video Review BMT Loader

RevolverJockey

That is a nice gizmo, but with a little practice, you can load a moonclip with .45 acp using your fingers in 15 - 20 seconds.

You can unload one with a semi-customized piece of copper tubing in about 10 seconds.

However, you will need a gizmo like this to reload moonclips with .38spl / .357 mag.

Chris

That is a nice gizmo, but with a little practice, you can load a moonclip with .45 acp using your fingers in 15 - 20 seconds.

You can unload one with a semi-customized piece of copper tubing in about 10 seconds.

However, you will need a gizmo like this to reload moonclips with .38spl / .357 mag.

Chris

• 2 months later...

Have one and like it. I would think it was more useful of I needed it, but it does make loading clips easy. Also gives an indication that the clips are bent because they don't Laos right. If you do a search, I started a topic with a link to a video I made on this tool.

Lee

I bought one for 45 at the IRC. Have not used it yet for my gaps but the one I tried at the range was cool. I think the 8 shot model is really good because it protects the thin moons from bending.

You can see them here: http://www.apextactical.com/blog/index.php/gun-monkey-minute/check-these-puppies-out-new-moonerdemooner/

Bob Nash, the creator, is also a really nice guy and a pretty good revo shooter.

I bought one for 45 at the IRC. Have not used it yet for my gaps but the one I tried at the range was cool. I think the 8 shot model is really good because it protects the thin moons from bending.

You can see them here: http://www.apextactical.com/blog/index.php/gun-monkey-minute/check-these-puppies-out-new-moonerdemooner/

Bob Nash, the creator, is also a really nice guy and a pretty good revo shooter.

Yeah, if only Bob was clever enough to come up with something that fancy :roflol: . They're actually made by Randell Kenner and Paul Witte here in Rapid City, SD. We're just lucky enough to get to be their mules and test dummies for the fancy gadgets they come up with B)

If anyone has any questions or wants info about getting in touch with the guys doing the hard work just send me a pm..

--Bruce Schmidt

I've had one for my 625 for about 2 or 3 months and like it. If you reload your clips when you get back from the range like I usually do since the little magnets on the tool hold the clip to it you don't have to handle them twice just empty and insert the clip holder in the other side and refill the clip.

Greg

I have both tools, 45 & 357, and you will have to pry them from ...... well, you get my drift. I have diabetic neuropathy in my hands and these tools are a life saver. :cheers:

________________________________________________________________________________

Shooting revolver is somewhat like dating a full figured, less than stunning woman

-it's comfortable

-it will almost never disappoint you

-it's not finicky

-you can feed it nearly anything

-it doesn't care much about OAL

-it's stout, reliable, and durable

-you don't need to clean it much

-you can dryfire it all the time

I bought two from Bruce a few weeks ago when he stopped by the Rocky Mountain Steel Challenge on his way to the IRC.

Very cool.

They work fine with 38/257, short and long colt and the 45 version works with 45 ACP and GAP.

Money well spent.