Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Help me find a Burris Tac 30!

Hey all,

I have been doing a ton of research, and thanks to this site, I've decided on getting a burris Tac 30 for my 3 gun rifle. But I can't find any!!! Midway sold out the day before I placed my order, and I can't seem to find one anywhere! They are back ordered till April at least.

Anybody know a reputable dealer online that has them in stock? I prefer the black, but whatever at this point. I have a big match in June and want to be comfortable with it by then.

I haven't decided the best was to mount it yet. Any suggestions on a nice base that won't cost more than the scope itself?

Thanks,

Steve

yeah see what I mean? It seems to be out of stock everywhere... I will call them in a bit though.

What do you mean shooters love to change gear? I didn't sell and aimpoint and an eotech to pay for this scope or anything... wait. I did :rolleyes:

SWFA is out. I tried to order one and got a "we're sorry" email. No estimate on time

getting them either.

Pretty much every place I tried is out. I guess once word got out, everyone wanted to

try them.

Craig

• 2 months later...

Colorado Optics has them in stock, I just ordered mine. www.coloradooptics.com I have bought a few scopes over the years from them and they are great.

Edited by Colodrew

• 4 weeks later...

They are nowhere to be found.

If you put one on backorder thru Midway USA, they fill backorders first before listing item to everyone else. If they have enough backorders to fill item in stock date changes and item never makes it open to everybody else. If you find one somewhere else you can cancel the backorder.

I went thru this getting my Vortex scopes, the wait is not much fun.

They are nowhere to be found.

If you put one on backorder thru Midway USA, they fill backorders first before listing item to everyone else. If they have enough backorders to fill item in stock date changes and item never makes it open to everybody else. If you find one somewhere else you can cancel the backorder.

I went thru this getting my Vortex scopes, the wait is not much fun.

Midway also has coupons right now for $30 off $300...

• 7 months later...

I have never mounted mine yet and have had it for a year. I haven't decided whether or not I care for the reticle or not. I have friends using them and love them so it's just my opinion. I may go ahead and stick it in an extra LaRue I have and give it a go this year.

Craig