Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Just how ready out of the box is a TS for Limited

Iggy42

I know that I am about a year late on this thread, but I am glad that I have stumbled across it. I too am in the market for a TS and plan to purchase very soon once Angus get a few in stock, the question is how well do they feed 180gr. Hard Cast bullets?

Regards

I know that I am about a year late on this thread, but I am glad that I have stumbled across it. I too am in the market for a TS and plan to purchase very soon once Angus get a few in stock, the question is how well do they feed 180gr. Hard Cast bullets?

Regards

They feed the cast bullets just fine. You'll just need to make sure to slug the barrel and use a bullet .001" over the groove diameter to avoid leading issues.

• 2 years later...

I've shoot more than 3000 rounds with TS without any problem, and sometimes I wear as a CCW (too heavy). It is a great pistol for sport shooting.

I wanted to use mine for ccw also, I know that sounds crazy. Is there any issue with the light trigger for ccw? I know its not the best thing but would that get you in trouble with a lawyer? I know this is way off topic.

The two lawyers I've talked to said the trigger pull weight won't be an issue in a legal shoot. The problems arise in the case of an accidental discharge and someone gets killed or injured - then the light trigger is a major factor against you. So I guess if you have to shoot someone make it be on purpose and legally defendable.

The two lawyers I've talked to said the trigger pull weight won't be an issue in a legal shoot. The problems arise in the case of an accidental discharge and someone gets killed or injured - then the light trigger is a major factor against you. So I guess if you have to shoot someone make it be on purpose and legally defendable.

Good to know. You here so many different opinions on the subject. what is the trigger pull weight on the TS?

I ordered one this week (in .40 for USPSA Limited) from CZC.

I went for the following tweaks

.. aluminum trigger

.. alu mag well

.. alu grips

.. mag pad and kit to bump the capacity up to 21

Now I need a holster for it. Any recommendations?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I just posted a thread and saw this.

I can buy a used TS 40sw with magwel BUT only 1 mag and it's been used for $850. Barrel has been changed once. I'm guessing 3000K+ rounds on the entire gun itself. Does have a fiber front. Owner competes. Was backup gun.

Hey guys, I just posted a thread and saw this.

I can buy a used TS 40sw with magwel BUT only 1 mag and it's been used for $850. Barrel has been changed once. I'm guessing 3000K+ rounds on the entire gun itself. Does have a fiber front. Owner competes. Was backup gun.

3000k is like 3 million rounds. I can see why it wore out a barrel if that is accurate.

They only cost like $1100 or so brand new with 3 magazines.