Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Kentucky ( Wildcat ) State Match

I'm down. I'll let Corey have fun with the .30 this year. I drank the squirrel spiked kool-aid.

We have you taken care of Shaun :cheers:

hmmmm don't know if I like the sound of that <_<

Hired gun :roflol::roflol::roflol: easy Cory :cheers:

Hey for the right price I can be hired out of the division :roflol:

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make Ready !!!

The Ky. State Multi- Gun is a full go. For June 4 and 5 , we will be using a 2 day format with shooting all day Sat. and half day on Sun. We will be using FB3G rules for the match. Gary is hard at work on stages, he also informed me that there will be a few supprises this year ( details will follow as soon as we have conformation ) I hope to have a prise table as good or beeter than last year, so mark us down for a match you need to make this year. :cheers::cheers:

2 Days Jeff??? You are killing me!!! I was looking forward to maybe shooting this year, but if it is 2 days I doubt I will make it...

Steve

Make Ready !!!

The Ky. State Multi- Gun is a full go. For June 4 and 5 , we will be using a 2 day format with shooting all day Sat. and half day on Sun. We will be using FB3G rules for the match. Gary is hard at work on stages, he also informed me that there will be a few supprises this year ( details will follow as soon as we have conformation ) I hope to have a prise table as good or beeter than last year, so mark us down for a match you need to make this year. :cheers::cheers:

2 Days Jeff??? You are killing me!!! I was looking forward to maybe shooting this year, but if it is 2 days I doubt I will make it...

Steve

Steve you can do this...gear up man, gear up :sight:

Make Ready !!!

Steve

Steve you can do this...gear up man, gear up :sight:

Don't think so man, wish I could, but family comes first...

I can do this. I'll get my app in next week.

Anyone already know if the Best Western in Lewisport has vacancy? If not, where is everyone staying on Owensboro?

As of March 5 there is room in the Inn

Edited by GunCat

Anyone already know if the Best Western in Lewisport has vacancy? If not, where is everyone staying on Owensboro?

We are going to try to get a better rate at a brand new motel but, it is a little further away from the range, but not alot and the good side of this is there alot of places to eat within walking distance to motel, Cheaders, Roca Bar, Culvers, Mexican, and Wal Mart is a stones throw. We just have not nailed it down yet. Up dates will be posted here as soon as they are taken care of. :cheers:

We are going to try to get a better rate at a brand new motel but, it is a little further away from the range, but not alot and the good side of this is there alot of places to eat within walking distance to motel, Cheaders, Roca Bar, Culvers, Mexican, and Wal Mart is a stones throw. We just have not nailed it down yet. Up dates will be posted here as soon as they are taken care of. :cheers:

Is it in the same cluster as the Fairfield?? If so I will change my reservation.

Is it in the same cluster as the Fairfield?? If so I will change my reservation.

No, it is between Leuisport and the Fairfield, I think it is a Marriott, Just off of the Owensboro bypass and Highway 54

Keep us posted. Culvers has first rate hamburgers, we eat there every time we are near Owensboro.

i have a tough question for you. last was the first year i missed since Gary started the 3 gun champshipion. making this a 2 day match has really put a twist on it for me.

can you give me a honest guess on what we would be leaving the range? Sunday

i do know it is almost impossible to say for sure but just a best quess.