Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, my name is Ron and I am the match director of the WIIT. At the moment there are slots available to shoot the match. You can get the application where Mr Thompson has already provided. If you have any questions you may email me directly at shavedsquirl2@gmail.com. The number of shooters we can take are limited. If you would like to get into the match please send those applications in quickly. Good luck and hope to see you there.

WIIT-Winter Indoor Invitational Tournament. Or something like that.

The WIIT is an IPSC/USPSA match that Pinetree Pistol club puts on every winter at there indoor range in Rockford Illinois. All the local shooters really look forward to it because all of the outdoor clubs shut down for the winter in this part of the country. They run an awesome match that always sells out. If you have the time I highly suggest you try to attend this match.

Tom

WIIT-Winter Indoor Invitational Tournament. Or something like that.

The WIIT is an IPSC/USPSA match that Pinetree Pistol club puts on every winter at there indoor range in Rockford Illinois. All the local shooters really look forward to it because all of the outdoor clubs shut down for the winter in this part of the country. They run an awesome match that always sells out. If you have the time I highly suggest you try to attend this match.

Tom

I have heard that it is a fun match, but can't get out of work that weekend, inventory!!

Well, some points were maid and I will correct it. The WIIT is the Winter Indoor IPSC Tournament. It is an annual match and has been running over 15 consecutive years. Shooter slots are limited so we can not take all shooters, I wish we could. The date this year is March 5-6, 2011. We will be shooting 6 exciting stages in a one day format, over two days. You can shoot it Saturday or Sunday. Our club is located in northern ILL in Rockford. If you are interested, you can get all the info at Pinetreepistol.com. Like people were saying earlier, It is a great match and it is a big deal to a lot of local shooters due to other ranges being closed for the winter. Like I said, the match is challenging and fun. Thanks.

Edited by Shaved Squirl

Still have room on either day to shoot the WIIT. The stages are ready to go and they look great. This match is here only once a year and it is a blast. Sorry... no pun intended. :D Come out and shoot with us.

Thanks

Edited by Shaved Squirl