Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dan Wesson's new Elite lineup

YamaLink

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Pointman 9 was listed as discontinued on their site. Now I don't see "discontinued" anywhere. No one seems to have one and Davidson's doesn't list it, so what's the deal? Is the Pointman 9 back?

Yep, 48. I have my name on one. Even the CZ Custom shop says they have some on order. $1349 or something is their price. Was told by March they'll all be gone.

The Pointman 9 was listed as discontinued on their site. Now I don't see "discontinued" anywhere. No one seems to have one and Davidson's doesn't list it, so what's the deal? Is the Pointman 9 back?

Edited by YamaLink

Yep, 48. I have my name on one. Even the CZ Custom shop says they have some on order. $1349 or something is their price. Was told by March they'll all be gone.

They are really getting some hefty price increases. I think I paid about $900 for mine last year.

they are forged frames this year not cast like in the year's past that is the main reason for the price increas, i would say if you havent had your dealer order one by now they are probably already gone

Edited by mhop

$900 brand new was a steal!

They are really getting some hefty price increases. I think I paid about $900 for mine last year.

The only two I have seen at match wouldn't run a complete mag without a failure to feed. Maybe ammo or coincidence but that's what I saw.

It's a shame they are only making 50 pm9s. You would think they would sell triple that amount.

If they're running Tripp mags and JHP's they wont, or mine wont anyways. Lead flatpoints, or FMJ and its flawless though.

Does anyone know when exactly these will come out? I know its the 2011 product catalog but are these Elite models a certain thing and if so when are will they be available?

My understanding is that production of the Elites are beginning but will be in batches. As in 10 or so of each at a time rotating. So, getting an order in soon would be a good idea.

Chris