Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone know who to contact to buy Clays in Bulk?

PHolsted

I am a member of the Benton Gun Club in Benton, Ar and we hold 2 monthly skeet matches and we are also planning on holding five three gun matches this year. For our Jan 3 Gun Match we will need approx 1200 clays.

I was thinking if we could get a good enough price break 1 would like to purchase about 100 boxes or so to last the year.

Thanks for any help.

Bulk is a minimum order of a full tractor trailer full.

+1...IIRC there are 63 or so cases (135 clays per case) on a pallet.

You might contact several of the clubs in the area to organize a trailer load, or just ask to buy your targets from another club. That case price might still beat shopping at the local Wal-Mart, Bass Pro etc.

Edited by GunCat

Gamaliel is where my club buys clays a trailer at a time, they have their own trucks that deliver so we're also able to order reloading components without shipping and hazmat. A 25lbs of Shot gets expensive when you also have to pay for shipping.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Gamaliel is where my club buys clays a trailer at a time, they have their own trucks that deliver so we're also able to order reloading components without shipping and hazmat. A 25lbs of shot gets expensive when you also have to pay for shipping.

+1 on Gamaliel

There's nothing quite like the exhilaration of buying primers and powder with no hazmat, and lead shot with no shipping charge !! :P

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

+2 on Gamaliel. Our gun club buys clays by the trailer load. They are also a great source for shotgun ammo. I order pallet loads of shotshells for our youth events and they will ship them on the same truck as the clays for next to nothing. Great service and prices.