Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 CMMG Midwest 3-Gun Championships

We are happy to announce that the dates for the 2011 CMMG Midwest 3-Gun Championships will be May 20-22. Those shooters who attend the Bianchi Cup in Columbia will be able to come in earlier and shoot this match the weekend before.

We have made some important changes from last year:

First, we will hold the entry cut off to 180 shooters including sponsors. 230 was a bit much last year.

Second, Loaded guns on safe will be able to be abandoned during the stage. We have devised a way to unload these guns and make them safe without taking extra time.

Third, we are designing several fun side matches.

We are also proud that The CMMG Midwest 3-Gun Championships will be a part of the 3-Gun National Championship Point Series.

We look forward to seeing everyone this May in Fayette MO!

I will be at the ADCOR Defense booth at SHOT Show if you want to come by and say hi.

Thanks,

Ken Flood

2011 Midwest 3-Gun Entry.doc

Edited by Flood

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Second, Loaded guns on safe will be able to be abandoned during the stage. We have devised a way to unload these guns and make them safe without taking extra time.

We are also proud that The CMMG Midwest 3-Gun Championships will be a part of the 3-Gun National Championship Point Series.

You had me at loaded guns. The changes sound excellent!!! I hope my leg is healed up by then. If not, I will be crawling through this match.

You had me at loaded guns. The changes sound excellent!!! I hope my leg is healed up by then. If not, I will be crawling through this match.

What about the Rascal Scooter???

How does this differ from 3-Gun Nation with their 5 points series matches? What other matches are part of this one?

More to come on this after SHOT Show.

Ken

How does this differ from 3-Gun Nation with their 5 points series matches? What other matches are part of this one?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, give us a week or so to confirm.

Ken

Will we get a confirmation via E-mail that our applications were received?

How are the confirms coming ? Check cleared, but didnt receive an email yet. Just wondering.

Anyone know about what time Sunday will the festivities be wrapped up ?

Thanks!

The application lists this address:

Midwest 3-Gun Championships

P.O. Box 105

503 East Nifong Blvd.

Columbia, MO 65203

Thanks for the address.

Opening the document on the first post just gave me one simple page with a date and a place for your name, division, and category?

Is there a different app I should be downloading?

Nick

Edited by fastshooter03

How are the confirms coming ? Check cleared, but didnt receive an email yet. Just wondering.

Anyone know about what time Sunday will the festivities be wrapped up ?

Thanks!

My check cleared as well, but no confirm yet. I would guess that with SHOT this week, Ken and crew have been pretty busy.

Thanks for the address.

Opening the document on the first post just gave me one simple page with a date and a place for your name, division, and category?

Is there a different app I should be downloading?

Nick

When I open the app at the top of the page, I get the address to send the app to, t-shirt listing, etc. Are you opening the document with Word? If you are having problems, message me your email addy and I will forward a converted PDF to you.

OK, looking for rules to determine which division to sign up for, how about it Ken, I know I am not the most computer savy but I'm not quite blind yet, hook a brother up! Thanks, good to see you guys at SHOT

jc

• 2 weeks later...