Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

FNH USA 3 Gun Championship Nov 10-12, 2011

When the 5 includes you, Rob, and me- YES! It is enough!

JJ, Joe Satterfield???? You guys making up the other 2?

Maurice??? Where are you????

I'm one of them... looks like I got the back end of the HM limited prize table nailed down!

DanO

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nah, maybe to scare the locals. :):cheers:

Some of the locals have receipes for roadkill, no matter what the animal...not sure you can scare them!!!!

You're gonna lose this one, Larry. Even if the locals routinely throw squirrel heads into their roadkill stews, balut will faze them. There's the little webbed feet, the little beak, the feathers, the little veins running through everything; and then the sound of little bones crunching and the juice squirting out. We're not even talking the fermented version.

There's a reason 1st Group SF like to do jungle survival training in the Philippines.

Reposting of directions since the detail is not on the Peacemaker website. I don't want any of you getting lost in the hills of West Virginia as I am sure you have all seen the movie Deliverance :surprise::surprise:

Peacemaker range:

GPS 39° 21.8176 N 78° 10.8061 W

1. Take I-81 to exit 5 Inwood HWY 51

2. Take HWY 51 west turn left if coming fron Winchester/if coming from Martinsburg turn right and go 4.6 miles

3. At the HWY 51 and HWY 45 intersection take a left on to HWY 45 west and go 2.6 miles

4. As you get into Glengary take a left on to McCubbins Hollow road/county road 22 just past their mailbox shack at the intersection and go 1.0 miles

5. Continue straight at fork on to Brannons Ford road/county road 22-1 and go 1.4 miles until it dead ends at the entrance to the range about 50 yards past dead end sign is the actual entrance on the right

Google maps Peacemaker road map

Edited by ap3

Reposting of directions since the detail is not on the Peacemaker website. I don't want any of you getting lost in the hills of West Virginia as I am sure you have all seen the movie Deliverance :surprise::surprise:

Peacemaker range:

2. Take HWY 51 west turn left if coming fron Winchester/if coming from Martinsburg turn right and go 4.6 miles

3. At the HWY 51 and HWY 45 intersection take a left on to HWY 45 west and go 2.6 miles

4. As you get into Glengary take a left on to McCubbins Hollow road/county road 22 just past their mailbox shack at the intersection and go 1.0 miles

5. Continue straight at fork on to Brannons Ford road/county road 22-1 and go 1.4 miles until it dead ends at the entrance to the range about 50 yards past dead end sign is the actual entrance on the right

Well, and it might be cold outside that does keep on extracurricular activities in that area

Peacemaker range:

Might have to keep bumping this one to keep it on the bottom.

Just made it back to civilization....

I'm shooting TO for the match. Didn't want to take two sets of guns on the plane.

Maurice

Just made it back to civilization....

I'm shooting TO for the match. Didn't want to take two sets of guns on the plane.

Maurice

Traitor!

:devil:

I'll still hang out with you anyway.....

DanO, glad to see you'll be joining us!

Edited by Bryan 45

A heads up on the weather!

The temperature is running between 55-60 degree during the afternoon and can be a little cool in the morning, so you might pack to be able to dress in layers as the day warms up, or at least bring a light jacket.

The temperature is running between 55-60 degree during the afternoon and can be a little cool in the morning, so you might pack to be able to dress in layers as the day warms up, or at least bring a light jacket.

Would you recommend a flask for evening warmth?

Would you recommend a flask for evening warmth?

Most definatly and a pipe to smoke as we gather aroung the propane fire place in the evening and regal each other of tails from the days shooting exploits.