Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AR15.com/ Rockcastle ProAm 3 Gun Championship

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UTV could be fun. What about a 4wheeler and small trailer? I've seen people doing that at other matches

For those stages close to the lodge it will work fine. For those that are further away it is going to be rougher. The distance is not what you see at typical ranges and in several cases you are going to be pulling people on a trailer behind a 4 wheeler over miles not yards on a farm road.

UTV could be fun. What about a 4wheeler and small trailer? I've seen people doing that at other matches

For those stages close to the lodge it will work fine. For those that are further away it is going to be rougher. The distance is not what you see at typical ranges and in several cases you are going to be pulling people on a trailer behind a 4 wheeler over miles not yards on a farm road.

Will the stages be farther from the clubhouse than the Pan Am match? That would have been easily done with a 4 wheeler and trailer.

Hey everyone checkout the AR15.com podcast tonight Kurt Miller and Linda Chico will be on it talking about the match just a little

jeff

How do we find that???

NOt exactly sure but know it should roll through http://radiofreearfcom.wordpress.com/ , not sure when it goes live, sometime tonight I think around 6 or 7, I'm trying to find out

Will the stages be farther from the clubhouse than the Pan Am match? That would have been easily done with a 4 wheeler and trailer.

Several were much further the previous two years. Of course if your seated on the 4 wheeler 5 miles is not a bad ride. :devil:

Getting In here late but I am registered #26 in AM. I am from Western New York and wondering if there is anyone else from my area that is shooting this match. A car pool maybe in order.

Thanks

Brian

Lucky shooters, just a quick heads up we have added Daniel Defense, Troy Indutries and RCI makers of the XRAIL to our list of sponsors, I think we are all winners with this kind of industry support

jeff

Sadly, I'm gonna give up my spot. :( due to time constraints and projected cost its probably better to stay down here and shoot the state USPSA match instead. So that means a AM spot has open up for some lucky person.

Well I know you will make someone very happy to get in, it's always tough but you are backing out of the biggest 3 gun ever, "measure twice, cut once" :cheers:

How about rubbing the salt a little deeper in my wound why don't ya. :)

Linda is at a USPSA BOD meeting now. I'll ask her at the next break we have.

Okay, talked to Linda. There is a bit of the delay. The applications and checks are going to Rockcastle, entered into a program and forwarded to Linda. The checks were only required to be postmarked by March 1. I imagine we'll probably see something in the next week or two.

Edited by Chuck Anderson

So Chuck, are you posting on your phone while the BOD meeting is going on???? :ph34r:

Since about 90% of USPSA BOD meeting is about as exciting as watching paint dry, I am proud Chuck is using this time to be productive for the advancement of our sport. :closedeyes:

So Chuck, are you posting on your phone while the BOD meeting is going on???? :ph34r:

Just about everyone has a laptop to check emails, rules, etc. during the meeting. I just happened to check this thread during a break.

I'm just giving you a hard time, Chuck. :cheers: I've read through the meeting minutes before and based on the length of some of the meetings, I would guess there are many bathroom breaks and a few naps involved too. :)