Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AR15.com/ Rockcastle ProAm 3 Gun Championship

I'm in a 106 PRO. Hope I didn't pick the wrong side lol. cheers.gif

You crack me up Corey. Everyone under 40 should have to shoot PRO...LOL! :ph34r:

All of us over 40 should get a least one mulligan too. :lol:

BTW, Thanks Linda for all your work. :cheers:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any idea if the first entry, even though it came up "submitted to soon", was the entry that was accepted? I tried several entries and they all came back "submitted to soon" even though they were after the 9:30 entry time. I then went off to bed, but my son kept trying and did get our entries accepted some time later.

I am in at #204 Pro, and I am just curious if my first entry got me here or was it because my son was diligent and kept working at it until an entry go through.

I have to decide if I need to buy my son a nice gift or not :rolleyes:

Edited by Brian Payne

Any idea if the first entry, even though it came up "submitted to soon", was the entry that was accepted? I tried several entries and they all came back "submitted to soon" even though they were after the 9:30 entry time. I then went off to bed, but my son kept trying and did get our entries accepted some time later.

I am in at #204 Pro, and I am just curious if my first entry got me here or was it because my son was diligent and kept working at it until an entry go through.

I can't answer the question, but your son stayed after it and made sure of success. You should at least buy him a beer if he's old enough.

Post his name and email address. Ft Benning is coming up and I will sure "gift" anyone who is willing to enter me.

Well, I entered pro, and got a bunch of jarble back saying "did not like bla bla bla", so I thought pro was full, and tried amatuer and got the same, turned out it was the apostrophe in my last name it didn't like. So, I got a confirmation "am", but resubmitted pro at about 11:30pm.....well see

We have like 2 bars of 3G at home, so wife and I go to nearest McD's for WiFi. It's closed for renovation. Go next door to Burger King. They don't have WiFi. Getting crazy nervous, so go next door to Panera. They closed at 9:00. So, we sat in the truck with our laptops, up against the building, trying to connect. Get the same "too soon" message. I was ready to call it quits, but she made me wait 5 min., and tried it again. She got my confirm. code at 9:36. She is the best wife, and sorry, she doesn't have a sister.

We are still working on the shirt design, but they will have match logo and Major sponsors logos on the Tee's, the embroidered will just have match logo, no decision on colors yet, I don't think they will disappoint

jc

We have like 2 bars of 3G at home, so wife and I go to nearest McD's for WiFi. It's closed for renovation. Go next door to Burger King. They don't have WiFi. Getting crazy nervous, so go next door to Panera. They closed at 9:00. So, we sat in the truck with our laptops, up against the building, trying to connect. Get the same "too soon" message. I was ready to call it quits, but she made me wait 5 min., and tried it again. She got my confirm. code at 9:36. She is the best wife, and sorry, she doesn't have a sister.

That right there is why this registration systme is not the best in the world. I sat around all night waiting to get online. I had 2 laptops and 3 mobile devices ready to rock!

I know it sucks to say something isn't correct without an alternative but that's what I'm doing so roast me if you want.

I thank you Linda for all your hard work!

P.S. I got in to PRO at number 94 thanks to a friend that helped sign me up. After getting 10 or so submitted to early replys I figured it was done and I went to the rest room. When I cam back the message changed. i figured I was going to have to buy Jeff beer to get in at that point.

With all the activity on this thread, I figured both divisions would fill up in a nanosecond. I registered in Am at 1130 last night and got confirmation this morning. Am # 231.

Just wondering if the match is full? 250 pro and 250 am? Sold out in seconds?

I dont know if those are the limit numbers or not but man, this IS going to be BIG! Really BIG.

#1 on the AM side. Woo Hoo!!!! :cheers:

Your a PRO Jesse!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I'm seeing some sand bag'n!!!!!!!!!!!!

A really great reason to shoot PRO: Who on this forum wants to travel that far to just shoot 200 yards with a rifle?

I thought that but then noticed that Pro shoots sunday too, meaning I would have to travel back monday. No way I can take 3 days off of work and spend 5 days to shoot 7-8 stages.

Thanks to all for your patience, mine was a llttle edgey last night too, but now it is a new day and everyone looks like they are in and I don't expect these last slots to make it through the day

Well looks like even with the link/timing issue last night everyone that wanted to get in should be in as we have just a handful of Pro slots left and about 20 AM slots left, I guess the match was just the right size

pdf app for those who can't open the word doc from the home page rockcastle_App.pdf

Now lets get back to work on sponsors and stages while you start practicing :cheers:

jc

He got to enter AM only if he rides the Jazzy on all stages.

Craig

Jesse, Does the jazzy have flames on it? :lol:

It will if he drives it down one of those ravines in some of the trails....

Craig

He got to enter AM only if he rides the Jazzy on all stages.

Craig

Jesse, Does the jazzy have flames on it? :lol:

It will if he drives it down one of those ravines in some of the trails....

Craig

You guys laugh but that jazzy is the ticket. Talk about being well rested at the end of a 3 day match. :cheers:

Well more good news about the match, looks like we are going to have 3 custom STI pistols at the match, planning on having one the Pro table, one on AM and probably going to have a raffle for the other to raise money for a worthwhile charity. Be sure and support all the sponsors who so generously support our sport.

Jc

We are also contacting surrounding hotels to determine who will work with us in supporting the match and will have additional hotel recommendations out shortly

Did I miss a match hotel? Or should we just book something to be sure? Looks like Cave City is the place to look.

I saw the Wigwam Village :D But I generally want some comfort and they look a little more about novelty.

Lee