Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My new 3-Gun rifle

trickpony

Looks easy enough to use:

sentry02.jpg

Edit: (Man, I'm not going to be the only person who gets this reference right? :roflol: )

Is that from Half Life ? Been a while, but first thing that came to mind when I saw it too, lol....you are not alone :roflol: )

Edit....aaaah, I did some research....Aliens? That works, too! :)

Edited by DanielW

I want one. That would be awsome in my front yard. With a little bit of landscaping it would be down right attractive.

Did it seem to have a slower rate of fire in back-up mode?

That was a GAU-21 (M3M) in the remote operated mode. It is smaller and lighter than a M2 and has a rate of fire of 900-1100 rpm. The one shown on "backup" mode was an M2.

A dog walks by, Lifts his leg and shorts out all the electrical parts

A monkey sneaks up and puts a banana in the muzzle

a mouse makes a nest in the amoe box

The bill comes in the mail to pay for the thing.

Edited by AlamoShooter

A dog walks by, Lifts his leg and shorts out all the electrical parts

A monkey sneaks up and puts a banana in the muzzle

a mouse makes a nest in the amoe box

The bill comes in the mail to pay for the thing.

Mine would have Dog, Monkey, Mouse, and Mailbox listed in the Target select box...Problem solved.

Edited by mpeltier

Anyone else find it just a bit disturbing (or cool, depending on your POV..!) the influence sci-fi has on things? For instance, Star Trek and the flip phones.....we're now onto Aliens and automated (well OK...remotely controlled, but you see where its going....) machine guns!

Looking at that ad again, I think FN even use the Aliens music!

actually, i always wondered why no one ever developed a carry-mount type assembly like the one they used for the M56 smart gun (the one with the harness that vasquez and drake used)? I read (somewhere) that cameron came up with the prop by modifying a steadicam harness, seemed like it might be a good idea for carrying a 20+ lb rifle but I guess someone would have already developed it if it was a viable approach.

actually, i always wondered why no one ever developed a carry-mount type assembly like the one they used for the M56 smart gun (the one with the harness that vasquez and drake used)? I read (somewhere) that cameron came up with the prop by modifying a steadicam harness, seemed like it might be a good idea for carrying a 20+ lb rifle but I guess someone would have already developed it if it was a viable approach.

I thought about this at FB3G when taking head shots at 50 yards and longer shots as well. It could save you a little time if you had a carry-mount like this then you wouldn't have to go kneel or go prone.

Nope KAC did. Inspired by the movie:

This is cooler though:

Your thread may now resume its original course. :lol:

Edited by DyNo!