Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Blue Ridge Mountain 3-Gun Championship 2011

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was down at Rock Castle today. I hear they never did find that one guy that dropped off in the hole inside the cave.

:ph34r:

I am glad it was not me ......no one would have even looked for me

But, a rock could have been placed over the hole. :roflol:

thats just mean, ....So if I fell down the hole you would be putting a rock over it so no one would know to look for me?

I was down at Rock Castle today. I hear they never did find that one guy that dropped off in the hole inside the cave.

:ph34r:

I am glad it was not me ......no one would have even looked for me

But, a rock could have been placed over the hole. :roflol:

thats just mean, ....So if I fell down the hole you would be putting a rock over it so no one would know to look for me?

Nah, I wouldn't do that. But, if we went looking for you, Andy might find a second level for us to shoot. And I might not fit the entry way.

lets have a show of hands of ......shooters that did not get to shoot the CAVE stage.

I can't wait to shoot the cave stage this year !!

I made it as close as sitting in the cave entrance as the on deck shooter and then was given the word

that the match was in a rain delay :(

lets have a show of hands of ......shooters that did not get to shoot the CAVE stage.

I made it as close as sitting in the cave entrance as the on deck shooter and then was given the word

I was the last guy to shoot the stage in the match! It was a blast and really really dark!

Doug

I was the last guy to shoot the stage in the match! It was a blast and really really dark!

Doug

We waited from 9:45 untill the shut it down at 11, The ROs were worn down and no one shot after 11. I hope Andy uses the cave again, But with out the stage gun at the end.

Doug

We waited from 9:45 untill the shut it down at 11, The ROs were worn down and no one shot after 11. I hope Andy uses the cave again, But with out the stage gun at the end.

I would definitely like to shoot it again. No stage gun please!!!

I say let last years "stage guns" be erased from your memory. I am sure that Andy will challenge us deeply, but that stage gun reliability won't affect us in 2011.

That sounds like a ....A Promise, is it one you can keep :P

It is not a promise, I'm just a competitor at BRM3G. It is a vote of confidence in the match director! However if I am wrong, I'll buy you a dinner.

So did us "new shooters" get forgotten about? I don't see any updates or the new app?

I can not speak for Andy but if I were you I would print out the one already on line, write "new shooter" at the top and mail it in. I would also strongly suggest you get yourself a motel room asap. There are several at the next exit to the north which is a lot closer than staying in Bowling Green.

My check is in the mail.

I actually reserved a room when I was checking out from the BRM3G this year and I think I'll be bringing my own flashlight next year (TLR2 maybe :ph34r: , perhaps just a headlamp).

My check is in the mail.

I actually reserved a room when I was checking out from the BRM3G this year and I think I'll be bringing my own flashlight next year (TLR2 maybe :ph34r: , perhaps just a headlamp).

We are not going to use flash lights this year............everyone gets 3 chem lights. :roflol:

Hi Folks,

We just got back to CO yesterday, and have picked up all the applications that have been sent. PLEASE DO NOT SEND applications that require a signature for pick up. It is a one hour minimum round trip from our house to the Post Office, and they don't deliver to our house -- just a set of mail boxes about 9 miles down the road!! FedEx does not deliver to our house at all, and UPS doesn't always come up here in the winter.

Thanks,

Andy

(That chem light idea might work! :P )

I Know ! I know!.........Lets all send Andy a registered letter that takes a signature until, .....................................................He agrees / promises to have a Cave Stage :goof:

My letter is going out today :sight:

no no don't realy do it or I will get locked up in the hole in the cave , in the dark , with the rats.

Edited by AlamoShooter

Don't worry, there will be another cave stage. We are looking forward to working with a company that has a bullet trapping product that will make setup easier. I still haven't figured out the stage design, but you will be using your own firearms throughout the stage. How the stage will be illuminated is still being considered.

Andy