Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Twins

Middle Man

OK, what is Stan giving you to "pose" in that shirt??? Also, don't forget that I have dibs on the reloading eq :roflol: Glad the "girls" are doing fine! You are in for YEARS of enjoyment with them two as I already recognize that look on daddy's face......"YES, girls".....better start practicing that phrase...

OK, what is Stan giving you to "pose" in that shirt??? Also, don't forget that I have dibs on the reloading eq :roflol: Glad the "girls" are doing fine! You are in for YEARS of enjoyment with them two as I already recognize that look on daddy's face......"YES, girls".....better start practicing that phrase...

You can't have my 650, how else am I going afford two Jr shooters if I don't reload?

Congratulations!! A real pair of cutie pies you got there. Fine Junior shooters in the making I am sure.

Congrats :cheers: :cheers: I just found out my "little" girl is pregnant (married and happy). I have confused emotions about being a grandfather.......:roflol:

Are we going to see a change in the tag under your icon here to Papa Boz? Congrats Boz.

Joe W.

• 1 month later...