Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Alabama Sectional Championship

I sent off 7 entries on Monday, they should be in your PO box Wednesday or Thursday. MPSA has a full squad+ coming this year.

Alan picked up 16 more entries today, yours are probably among them. We will get them up for squadding in the next couple of days.

Mark K

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Any more news on the class on Sunday? Cost? Round Count?

Your's is the very first inquiry we have had about the class.

Initial conversations with Dave we were talking about a $200 fee. Can't say on the rounds, really depends on the outline of the class ends up being, and that is based upon what shooters want.

I will get with him and confirm the above and post it ASAP.

Mark K

Edited by Mark K

Got bored and did a review of registered shooters...here's the tally...

25 Open

33 Limited

2 Limited 10

16 Production

16 Single Stack

00 Revolvers

92 total as of 1 Feb 2011 @ 08:30

Edited by Mark R

here is how the Divisions and Classifications are breaking out. Note, one shooter now in single stack is considering going to Revolver.

DIVSION CLASS Count

Limited A 4

Limited B 11

Limited C 9

Limited D 3

Limited M 3

Limited U 3

Limited 10 A 1

Limited 10 D 1

Open A 4

Open B 6

Open C 4

Open D 1

Open GM 2

Open M 5

Open U 3

Production A 2

Production B 3

Production C 3

Production D 2

Production M 2

Production U 4

Single Stack A 4

Single Stack B 2

Single Stack C 4

Single Stack D 1

Single Stack M 1

Single Stack U 4

Total 92

Is there a PDF of the club waiver? The waiver on the website must be a word document. I can't open it.

Thanks, Hurley

It is a word document. I can get a pdf up but it will be several days. I am stuck in a hotel room for a few days.

AL

Here, use this one.

EAGC_WAIVER.pdf

Thanks, I just found it.

Entered 10 more today. 101 total entries, 21 of those are RO/Staff. That leaves 28 openings on Saturday. I know we have 4 additional entries that are waiting on signed waivers, and I know of 2 entries from LA, 3 from TN, 1 from MS, 2 from GA, and two from FL that are in the mail. They would leave 18 slots.

Just warning you all procrastinators.

2 Limited-10

17 Single Stack

19 Production

29 Open

34 Limited

Over 80 slots available for Friday if you can shoot then.

Mark K

Mark K

I may have to switch divisions to L-10. I bet I could win my division. :roflol:

I might just be willing to take that bet. :P

AL

edited to add: I am a lonely, devoted, L10 shooter.

WHO, might I add, has the RANGE in his BACK YARD.....no doubt the competition will be fierce among the 2 possibly 3 shooters...maybe we could find a Revo shooter that would shoot in L-10 to add some competition..

NO CHANGE - Right now we still do not have enough shooters in Revolver and Limited 10 for division recognition (Trophies).

If we do not have enough in a Division 3 weeks before the match, shooters in divisions not being recognized will be notified and will be allowed to 1)withdraw from the match with full refund, 2) change divisions, or 3) shoot the match for fun (no trophies or prizes).

We have had only one inquiry about Revolver, and this was someone that was already registered in another division.

Mark K

NO CHANGE - Right now we still do not have enough shooters in Revolver and Limited 10 for division recognition (Trophies).

If we do not have enough in a Division 3 weeks before the match, shooters in divisions not being recognized will be notified and will be allowed to 1)withdraw from the match with full refund, 2) change divisions, or 3) shoot the match for fun (no trophies or prizes).

We have had only one inquiry about Revolver, and this was someone that was already registered in another division.

Mark K

I must be skeering em off.

I would honestly switch, but I hold no other classification except in open.