Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Big Shotgun Match next July?

Trying to figure out a good date in July (possibly) for a rather large 12 stage shotgun match up here in Minnesota.

Looking at the schedule so far, I can't see any really big happening around that time and I hope not to step on any toes.

Any ideas?

Tim

I've got 2 (maybe 3) ranges in mind....any of them can have shotgun matches no problem.

Personally, my first choice would be Del-tone/Luth as there would be no issues with bird shot or even buck shot for sure. Slugs should not be much of an issue either.

Tim

especially when Kurt and I convince you to go to europe with us in July, to shoot some euro matches!!!!! :devil:

trapr

Would be great to have you coming over in July.

For sure some interesting matches to shoot that time and they can be combined easy.

Greetings

Adrie

Minnesota is a long way away from a lot of places, so is california. or florida, or texas, or washington, or Las Vegas, or anywhere not close to where you are right now!!!!

If you want to be there, you will get there.

trapr

+1

Living in MN I have put on more than a few miles going to NM, OR, TX, and MS to name a few.

I was hoping you would have it on a Monday and a Tuesday. I work security at the local mall on weekends.

Then hold it near the Mall of America. Me and Mrs. ATAS have always wanted to see that place. We heard they have an indoor roller coaster and ice skating.

Edited by ATAS

Trying to figure out a good date in July (possibly) for a rather large 12 stage shotgun match up here in Minnesota.

Looking at the schedule so far, I can't see any really big happening around that time and I hope not to step on any toes.

Any ideas?

Tim

Sound like a good replacement for HPSC, since they are going carbine this year. Just don't make over the 4th.