Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Toys for Tots

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That mwx guy ain't too quick on the trigger, is he?

Hmm - He must have the accuracy going for him then, since he seems to come out ahead of you each month. Just sayin' :devil:

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2010 Toys for Tots Match Statistician

Hmm - He must have the accuracy going for him then, since he seems to come out ahead of you each month. Just sayin' :devil:

Linda Chico (L-2035)

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Linda Chico (L-2035)

:surprise::roflol:

Nice one Linda!

HLG, You know I can be a little slow, but if you look at the times posted on mine and Linda's response , they are at the same time 2:49. Looks like we both hit the trigger at the same time.

Well I am home,just want to say that it was a pleasure to be on squad #2 today,I had a great time,thanks guy's,, :roflol: :roflo

I forgot to thank MCRC and crew,great match again,

Edited by EEH

Well, another successful Toys for Tots Charity Action Pistol Match is in the books. We had a total of 108 competitors from as far away as New Jersey, as well as all over the Southeast. SSgt Crist, of the USMC Reserves 4th LAR Foxtrot Co., stated that we collected the most toys he had ever seen at a Toys for Tots event. We also collected $4,100 in cash donations for Toys for Tots at the match (this total will be supplemented this week by donations provided by other shooting disciplines at Mid-Carolina Rifle Club. As the Marines have had the most requests for assistance this year than ever before, our donations are timely and greatly appreciated. I want to personally thank everyone who participated in this event and made it special. I also want to thank our sponsors: Mossberg Firearms, Infinity Arms, Redding Reloading, Chris Paty's Winning Shooting Accessories, Manny USA, USPSA, Brownells, Starline Brass, GTUL, Wilson Combat, Springfield Armory, NEVCO Targets, Carolina Shooters Supply, Uniquetek, Southern Firearms Training, LLC, Techwear USA, Nick of Thyme, Rudy Project USA, Marvel Precision, Otis Technology, and Columbia Arms, LLC. for their generous donations to the match.

It was a great match. I went with a friend but sadly didn't shoot because things were full. I took a bunch of pictures though. I was the nerd walking around with the camera! haha I migh post a few up if anyone would be interested.

Jack, and everyone else,

With this match you folks exemplify the best we as shooters have to offer. I wish I could have attended. Wearing your heart on your sleeve isn't always a bad thing. For this cause it's admirable.

Your efforts reflect brilliantly not only on yourselves but on USPSA shooters as a whole.

Tip o' the hat to you and your crew!

:cheers:

It was a great match. I went with a friend but sadly didn't shoot because things were full. I took a bunch of pictures though. I was the nerd walking around with the camera! haha I migh post a few up if anyone would be interested.

I like the photos. Do you have any more?

I have a bunch more but I'm kinda worried about getting permission from a few folks to post. All of the good ones I have are individual shots. I mean Im kinda new to the local scene and I dont want anyone getting pissed off at me even though I'm sure they wouldnt mind its just the principal of asking. I have some great ones of Jeff, Ian, Tracy, and Jim Joyce in our squad all shooting open.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Just to set the record straight...Mark did NOT beat me at this month's match! :sight:

I have a bunch more but I'm kinda worried about getting permission from a few folks to post. All of the good ones I have are individual shots. I mean Im kinda new to the local scene and I dont want anyone getting pissed off at me even though I'm sure they wouldnt mind its just the principal of asking. I have some great ones of Jeff, Ian, Tracy, and Jim Joyce in our squad all shooting open.

Please feel free to post your pictures. All the shooters you mentioned have shot this match before. We have always invited the news media to this match (newspapers, local television stations, etc) because positive images of action shooting sports are always a good thing and it is understood when you come to this match that your picture may appear in print or video.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

I hope you got some shots of the flames flying out of the comp on Jeff's gun. I don't think anyone on our squad would be upset with you posting the photos.

The Tim Daugherty Memorial Toys for Tots Match and the Memphis Charity Challenge are my favorite matches of the year. There are other good matches, but these have been the most enjoyable for me. They have the best balance of competition and camaraderie of all the matches that I have participated in. :)

Please feel free to post your pictures. All the shooters you mentioned have shot this match before. We have always invited the news media to this match (newspapers, local television stations, etc) because positive images of action shooting sports are always a good thing and it is understood when you come to this match that your picture may appear in print or video.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Okay here they come. I am proud of the shots as I am sure they would love to see them too. The pics look better when you enlarge them.

I almost caught some of that beautiful flame here but it looks like I just missed it. The slide is on the way back forward. I still couldn't catch it with my camera shooting like 3 shots a second. Its such a rediculously small window of time.

163245_1635505440567_1024643822_31682240_4664830_n.jpg

148229_1635505600571_1024643822_31682241_5670711_n.jpg

155753_1635505720574_1024643822_31682242_430056_n.jpg

My friend Adam. . .

151066_1635506920604_1024643822_31682245_2188994_n.jpg

155022_1635516840852_1024643822_31682278_6111673_n.jpg