Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Ohio Section Championship

I have been waiting on this weekend for what seems like forever. It's finally here! Tomorrow starts set up and the shooting will be starting before we know it.

I'll be on stage 5(top of the hill facing the dirt cliff). Please take a minute to introduce yourself and say hi. I look forward to seeing everybody!:cheers:

Stage 5, eh. Well, that happens to be my first stage, on Saturday, Sarge! Looking forward to seeing you again.

I am pretty excited about the match, being my first level II match and all. I hope to see, and learn, a great deal.

Oh hey, I know for a fact I received one vote to be on the cover of the program :roflol:

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been waiting on this weekend for what seems like forever. It's finally here! Tomorrow starts set up and the shooting will be starting before we know it.

I'll be on stage 5(top of the hill facing the dirt cliff). Please take a minute to introduce yourself and say hi. I look forward to seeing everybody!:cheers:

Stage 5, eh. Well, that happens to be my first stage, on Saturday, Sarge! Looking forward to seeing you again.

I am pretty excited about the match, being my first level II match and all. I hope to see, and learn, a great deal.

Oh hey, I know for a fact I received one vote to be on the cover of the program :roflol:

I start there on Saturday with Squad 15.

I start there on Saturday with Squad 15.

Are you wondering why there is one lone Buckeye on a Hooser squad, downrange? Well, you see, I have this ritual where I stop bathing and brushing my teeth two weeks before a major match :surprise:

Now that I have introduced you to my warped sense of humor, I do look forward to meeting and squading with you!

Edited by Reshoot

Are you wondering why there is one lone Buckeye on a Hooser squad, downrange? Well, you see, I have this ritual where I stop bathing and brushing my teeth two weeks before a major match .........

:surprise: I'll be sure to bring my clothes-pins then! ;)

I'll be by Friday and shoot Saturday. Getting the M&P 9 pro tomorrow from Fortyfive Shooter. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find an Pro Holster-Left handed before Saturday. I guess I'll stick with the XD 4" one more match. Jake, have I ever mentioned how long that reset is on the XD?

I'll be by Friday and shoot Saturday. Getting the M&P 9 pro tomorrow from Fortyfive Shooter. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find an Pro Holster-Left handed before Saturday. I guess I'll stick with the XD 4" one more match. Jake, have I ever mentioned how long that reset is on the XD?

Yes you have mentioned something about a long reset.

Yes you have mentioned something about a long reset.

I wasn't sure if I should start that thread over here or not :roflol:

Unless there are any last minute changes, I will be working stage 3. Really looking forward to a great match and meeting so everyone. I have read so many posts and learned a lot from many of you.

Unless there are any last minute changes, I will be working stage 3. Really looking forward to a great match and meeting so everyone. I have read so many posts and learned a lot from many of you.

I'm starting on stage 3 on Friday. :cheers:

We are off to a great start. All of the shooter bags are done along with all of the prizes. We were able to knock out 4 stages today so we only need to do 5 tomorrow. The weather looks good for the next few days but I would love to see more sun to dry things up a bit. Those of you shooting on Friday we will be enjoying pizza for lunch. We have had a lot of work done on some of the bays but it left things a little muddy in some spots. The good news is it shouldn't affect the stages. I look forward to seeing all of you at the match. :cheers:

We are off to a great start. All of the shooter bags are done along with all of the prizes. We were able to knock out 4 stages today so we only need to do 5 tomorrow. The weather looks good for the next few days but I would love to see more sun to dry things up a bit. Those of you shooting on Friday we will be enjoying pizza for lunch. We have had a lot of work done on some of the bays but it left things a little muddy in some spots. The good news is it shouldn't affect the stages. I look forward to seeing all of you at the match. :cheers:

I don't think 'Thanks' can be said enough Dan. Looking forward to shooting and working the match.

:cheers:

Dan, I don't want to see no mud on my stage, ok? :unsure:

How's the A/C, did you get it fixed? B)

I don't think 'Thanks' can be said enough Dan. Looking forward to shooting and working the match.

:cheers:

SO TRUE !!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH DAN FOR TAKING ON SUCH A BIG TASK.

You're welcome but "One man does not a match make." This match couldn't happen without a bunch of other people. We set up 4 stages yesterday and I haven't seen three of them yet. I was so busy getting the shooter bags and prizes done. Dave Callahan, Andy Dively and Kevin Sanders along with about 5 others put the stages together. My major contribution to this match is being determined not to let our state match not happen.

I'll be leaving for the range shortly and hopefully by the end of the day we will have the balance of the stages up and ready to go.

Anyone who cares to join in the "Fun" is more than welcome to be there.

You're welcome but "One man does not a match make." This match couldn't happen without a bunch of other people. We set up 4 stages yesterday and I haven't seen three of them yet. I was so busy getting the shooter bags and prizes done. Dave Callahan, Andy Dively and Kevin Sanders along with about 5 others put the stages together. My major contribution to this match is being determined not to let our state match not happen.

I'll be leaving for the range shortly and hopefully by the end of the day we will have the balance of the stages up and ready to go.

Anyone who cares to join in the "Fun" is more than welcome to be there.

I'll be there by 8:30 or so this am.