Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Ohio Section Championship

I was just informed that our latest sponsor, Gunzilla, will be giving us 100 bottles of thier product. That brings them up to Stage Sponsor level. We now have a sponsor for every stage!!!! I am very happy to hear that we will be breaking attendence records with our match. We took on this challenge because we were not happy about not having a state match. We ran the Buckeye Challenge as a test to see if holding a major match at our club could be done. Granted, our club doesn't have the best layout and I would love to have more bays but we are working it to the best of our ability. I'm sure we will have a great match. Maybe, in the not too distant future, we can hold a state match that is equal to Indiana.

You guys are doing one fine job. Indiana matches wouldn't be successful if there wasn't support from our neighboring states. It is always a good to see the Ohio, KY, MI, and IL shooters come over for our matches. I am doing my best this year to support the other state matches as well. I still have a hard time crossing over into Illinois :wacko: .

See you guys next weekend.

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a few more fun facts ...........

10 Ladies signed up so far ............... 5 in Production, and 5 in OPEN! B)

Got 10 LEOs, 10 Super Seniors, 38 Seniors, 3 Juniors, and a partridge in a pear tree! :cheers:

I'm curious about something. At previous Pickaway Sec Matches there would be a bon-fire on Saturday night. I apologize if I missed this topic earlier. Just wondering ????

Well...Conrad will be there. devil.gif

Totally need to have a bonfire!

Is this what happened to bridge? :ph34r:

Nah...Some idiot in a truck to heavy for the bridge drove over it. The person that lives right next to the bridge had a heck of a pile of wood for a bonfire, ~25-30 feet from the bridge.

Agreed.

Dan, make it happen! :goof:

That one is up to someone else.

Instead of sleeping today I drove to Indiana and picked up 64 barrels. Thirty of those are for MRPC, 12 are for Miamisburg and the balance went to the guy who ownes the truck. The only thing it cost us is some gas money. I saw a lot of work being done on bay 5 in prep for our match. You folks from M'burg can pick up yours whenever.

I should be getting 6 or so cases from Gunzilla in the next couple days.

Edited by dcarter

By the way they signed up 1 week b4 "Make Ready", you'd think they were stalking you cuz! :roflol:

I think I heard something about kick'in some butt when they heard a certain revo shooter was showing. Just say'in.

Start time on Saturday and Sunday is 9:00 am. We still have to observe club rules and we can't start shooting until 9. Friday start time may be slightly later. It will depend on how long the staff meeting and set up takes on Friday.

Start time on Saturday and Sunday is 9:00 am. We still have to observe club rules and we can't start shooting until 9. Friday start time may be slightly later. It will depend on how long the staff meeting and set up takes on Friday.

Dan,

What is a safe time to show up on Friday and still have time to look over the stages ?? I will be making the 3 hr drive the morning of and don't to cut myself short on either end.

Thanks

I will be out there real early. Probably about 6:00 am. You can look at the stages then if you like.

I will be posting signs to direct you to the range from US 50 down Benton Rd.

I can't believe we are only 17 shooters from filling this match.

We start building the stages on Wednesday along with the other prep work. We should have all the stages built late Thursday and ready to shoot. I'm itching to get this party started.

I can live with that as long as the sun comes out and dries things up a bit.

My 8 year old daughter picked all of the prizes yesterday. Everyone got something! I don't even know what I have yet and won't know until sometime on Wednesday when we fill the shooter bags. I think everyone will be happy with the match. It is all working out very well.