Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Ohio Section Championship

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Patience grasshopper. They are working on it, and if you've noticed they have about half of the website working now.

I just tried to upload the most current version of squadding i have, but the system would not accept it.

*** NOTE TO ALL 2011 OHIO SHOOTERS ***

I have been keeping semi-regular backups of the self squadding lists, but since I was not doing that on a daily basis I dont have the most current version of squadding. What I have still shows about 6 people as un-squadded. What it should show is everyone but 1 shooter squadded. We will just have to work with what we have, and those 6 shooters will have to re-squad themselves, as I don't know exactly which squad you were on. My apologies.

How late will the range be available Saturday afternoon to check out the stages? Trying to plan on when I head out

If things go the way I hope they will the last stage of the day should be done around 6:00pm. The stages should be available up to that point.

Do you expect roughly the same schedule on Friday afternoon/evening?

How late will the range be available Saturday afternoon to check out the stages? Trying to plan on when I head out

If things go the way I hope they will the last stage of the day should be done around 6:00pm. The stages should be available up to that point.

Do you expect roughly the same schedule on Friday afternoon/evening?

I would say yes. We have quite a few shooters that day and we are not planning to start super early that day either. I or somebody will be at the club pretty late for sure.

Gunzilla has come on as a Gold Level sponsor. We will be adding them to the web site shortly.

I am getting a few more people asking about shooting the match. Looks like we aren't done yet! We could still fill this sucker up!!!!!

Ready to shoot this match. Has someone taken care to order good weather?

That costs extra. The Rain Gods are very fickle.

I'm taking up a collection, please make your donations in $10s and $20s. Blank checks also accepted. :rolleyes:

Ready to shoot this match. Has someone taken care to order good weather?

WTF!?!?!?

How many times have I said "DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE f*#^%@*! WEATHER?!?!?"

WILL NO ONE EVER LEARN, DON'T TALK ABOUT, DON'T MENTION, YOU CAN THINK ABOUT ABOUT, BUT JUST DON'T TALK ABOUT

LEAVE IT ALONE AND IT WILL LEAVE YOU ALONE

I really shouldn't have to tell this to the guy that was sack deep in creek water last June......

dumb son of a b!tch....now the next 10 post will be about the stupid weather.

Pack for a freakiung hurricane, and it will be sunny

I am monotheistic and I am not superitious about weather or anything else. Crotch deep in flood water can be very exilerating? In some cases it can even help the smell.

Edited by Coach